DESOLATE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DESOLATE
This is the official discussion topic of the DESOLATE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Hunger
4. No Thirst
5. No Stress
6. Unlimited Scrap
7. Unlimited Weight
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Unlimited Durability
10. Unlimited Ammo
11. No Reload
12. Easy Craft

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/30/2019
    Started development

• 01/30/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 08/31/2019
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Unlimited Durability cheat added
    Easy Craft cheat added

• 08/18/2020
    No Stress cheat added

• 06/13/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The DESOLATE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I don’t understand how to enable unlimited scrap cheat. I already enable it but, the scrap still decreasing. Maybe it’ll unlimited if I do something first but, idk. please help me.

обновите чит коды версия в desolate 1.3 чит коды не работают !!!

Welcome @VirtualHotkey77. :slight_smile:

Please use English in our community. We do not have any Russian-speaking staff at present.

You will need to request an update for this game via the WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum. This link will help: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

The trainer not work for v1.3 and is it also work for non steamer version?
Thanks

Please read the post directly above yours @Dinrazor. Thank you.

Yeah, I would love an Update for this Game for the DESOLATE v1.3

Though doing the math on how much money I would have to spend just to get the trainer updated…
I would have to spend over $500 US Dollars!!!.. Just to get the update request noticed? Even though it is just a simple tweak in the archive that already exists… (Edit:Just did some research and I do understand now that the game switched to a whole new Graphics Engine which causes this to be a bit more complicated but still, $500 for this is a bit over the top)

I would spend $50, maybe even $100 just to contribute to this because I love the idea of this, the fact that it organizes all the trainers in one app, but this is a huge let down, and that method is gonna cause this to lose out on making money… would rather play the game normal even though it will take longer with my busy schedule…

Welcome to the community @Rebel248, nice having you here. :slight_smile:

Forgive me for reaching this conclusion, but it appears that you may not be fully understanding how the vote system works. :slight_smile:

Voting
The votes are completely free. You do not have to spend any money to request a trainer to be built or updated. Though doing so (which is entirely optional) does help WeMod cover the costs of the trainer development, as does choosing to be a Pro member.

You earn WePoints through using WeMod with a game every 24 hours. You also earn additional WePoints by completing additional objectives in your WeMod dashboard (in the desktop app). Being a Pro member doubles the amount of WePoints you get as rewards.
These free WePoints are converted into vote tokens, which are then used to request new or updated trainers.

There is absolutely no obligation to spend money, it is entirely up to you. However, doing so does help WeMod with its running and development costs.

Boosting Votes & WePoints
You also have a referral link in your WeMod dashboard, which you can post to friends and in other communities to get other people to come over and vote. All while you are being rewarded for it. Our referral program can reward you with a Pro account - and as stated above, being Pro doubles the WePoints you can earn and convert into votes. :slight_smile:

If you need other games to earn WePoints in to convert into votes, we have a Deals & Giveaways section of our forum where free games are occasionally posted. There have been some very popular ones recently, such as ARK, Grand Theft Auto V, Hitman and Civilization VI - So I hope you’re following that community section so you don’t miss out!
There are also a couple of free-to-play games that we have trainers for, such as Fallout Shelter, which is free forever from Steam.

We appreciate and respect your opinion, of course. However, WeMod has been working extremely successfully the way explained above for several years, has well over 5 million active users and is recognised as the safest cheating tool on the entire internet (and the internet is, theoretically, infinite). :slight_smile:

Helpful links:

If you’d like to ask more questions about the way that WeMod works, please do feel free to make a new thread, just so that this one doesn’t go too off-topic.

Thank you and have a pleasant day. :smiley:

Thank you Ravenfyre for taking the time to explain the voting system, much appreciated.

Sorry if I came off a little brash, wasn’t my intent. I do understand that I don’t have to pay any fee, though I plan to regardless just to contribute, I am glad I found this app and community, seems you guys are very professional and work hard on it so I’d feel guilty if I didn’t contribute.

Where I was coming from more is that the game doesn’t seem very popular anymore, so if there isn’t a high demand for a particular game after a later update it would probably be a waste of time for your team to update the trainer, unless I personally bought the tokens to reach that 1000 Token line of the “Request an Update” meter solo, which I was considering doing, but after doing the math to reach it;

$50 = 30,000wp
21,000wp = 100tokens (W/ 20% Bonus)
210,000wp = 1000tokens
30,000x7 = 210,000wp
$50x7 = $350… So under $500 US when counting in the bonus

If more people were onboard for the update then I can see this working out for everyone, but if not then it wouldn’t be worth it to do on my end, not sure how time consuming it would be to update on your end though as far as cost per hour of time wasted on updating a trainer that isn’t in high demand (Desolate currently has 14 members actively voting and ~3,000 claim to be currently playing it).

But maybe something to consider, for personal requests if someone is willing to pay for an update (or a trainer in general) in one go like this then maybe having an option to pay in full? Like $100-$300 depending on the man hours involved within a reasonable price? Just a thought.

Thanks again for explaining the voting system.
And once again I am glad that I have found this and am actually signing up to pro right after I post this as I plan on continuing using this App, very nice work and seems allot safer then downloading random trainers from sketchy websites, lol.

Out of curiosity though, How many members here actually do play this game still?

Probaly 15 or 20

The DESOLATE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Stress cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is the trainer still working?

hes saying that you need to update the code the version 1.3 code isnt working

not really

this game hasnt been updated on steam in months can we get a trainer update?

I agree could we please get an update. thanks

2 Likes

any updates

1 Like

Trainer crashes game with current update.

1 Like