Final Fantasy IX Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Final Fantasy IX
This is the official discussion topic of the Final Fantasy IX Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited ATB
4. Super Cards Attack/Defense
5. Easy Rope Game
6. Unlimited Gil
7. Unlimited Items
8. Max Stats
9. Reset Game Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 09/03/2019
    Super Cards Attack/Defense cheat added
    Easy Rope Game cheat added
    Max Stats cheat added
    Reset Game Time cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Final Fantasy IX cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The super cards cheat is erroneous at best. i think it worked maybe one time and even then there were instances where the tetra master system was causing my carsd to lose even with the 200 attack/defense the cheat was giving me. Everything else worked as expected. Though i would like there to be a cheat that makes for easy AP gain.

Why are steam versions up really quickly with mods and the windows store version never gets mods or takes forever to get them? Steam achievements are pointless. Would be nice if the steam version had xbox achievements like Halo MCC has.

Because Steam is the most popular gaming platform and Windows is one of the least popular.
We make trainers that the majority of the community want via voting for that trainer in the WeMod desktop app. It’s not WeMod’s fault if there’s very low interest in Windows Store trainers from the wider gaming community. :slight_smile:

It’s not just WeMod, the majority of trainer providers on the internet also find there’s very little interest in Windows Store trainers from their communities.

Use your WeMod referral link, found in the WeMod desktop app, to invite your friends to vote too, if you want to improve the chances of a Windows store trainer showing up. Or request a refund from Windows and purchase the game in a more popular platform instead, like Steam. :slight_smile:

Hellow bro, i have a problem coz i got ff9 of steam and when i open the wemod on pc or mobile just can see 6 cheats, and i cant see 8th max stats and 9th reset game time, i hope can u help me. Thnx!

Click the History button in the trainer, which is under the Play button.

i’m the only one that has issues with the cheats not sticking? they don’t work at all

update gil works

turns out the latest game version is 06 Aug 2020, trainer is outdated

1 Like

Just want all items… not infinite just all. One of each or like the old Gameshark 99 of each. 5000FF02 0001
3008FFC4 0000
5000FF02 0000
3008FFC5 0063

1 Like

All cheats seem to work except the SuperCards one.

Mine keep turning themselves off. Has anyone else experienced this happening? The only one that stays on is Unlimited Gil.

@MrAntiFun the only cheats currently working with this trainer is the Unlimited Gil, unfortunately. Everything else stopped working since the latest patch dropped.

The unlimited items and jump rope is also working but nothing else.

jump rope doesnt work, im pretty sure nothing works now, F

needs updated in a hard way

Liking the codes. The only trouble is the card codes and the jump rope code. Also was wondering if an experience code and weapon ability code could be added.

Need To ADD :
255 AP After Battle
No Random Battle
MAX HP in Battle
Steal Always Success
All Items
Max Stone
All Cards ( With All Arrows )

1 Like

You Have To Go Cards
( If U Win Card Return To Main Menu and Just Enter The Cards Menu Like You Want To See What You Have ) And It Will Work

BR

Only cheat that seems to work is unlimited gil, is there a way to request an update to this?

2 Likes

cheat engine get most of the job done