NieR Automata Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NieR Automata
This is the official discussion topic of the NieR Automata Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Fast Kill
3. Unlimited Items
4. Mega Exp
5. Instant Skills Cooldown
6. Unlimited Jumps
7. Easy Upgrades
8. Set Funds

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/03/2017
    Started development

• 05/03/2017
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 09/04/2019
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Instant Skills Cooldown cheat added
    Set Funds cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added

• 08/01/2021
    Unlimited Jumps cheat added
    Easy Upgrades cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The NieR Automata cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Unlimited items isn’t working for me at the moment, will come back to see if it changes shortly.

Can you make a Infinite HP cheat for the shooter mini game in Ending E?

1 Like

What’s really amiss here is actually min.chip capacity (a.k.a “all chips are 1”). FLING’s trainer does have it, but NAIOM (Nier Automata Interface Overhaul Mod) not loading properly with it. Thus upon acquiring high-end chips you either load game with FLING’s trainer>use it for making chips all use 1 power>save>exit>load with WeMod’s trainer by MrAntifun (btw 2 years a fan). Or simply giving opponents a handicap over you (cause really great chips are eating away through more than half of your chip capacity)

the trainer has a problem and it only has 3 cheats, unlimited health, money, and items only more me

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

There is no issue with the trainer. You are using an older version from three years ago.

Click the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer (you may need to dismiss the Pro ad first), and select the most recent trainer in this list, which has 6 options.

hey it said 6 but it go to 3

Read the post above yours.

Bonjour,

les items illimités ne marchent pas, ou alors je ne fais pas ce qu’il faut correctement, est ce qu’il marche chez vous ?

ALL 6 options on trainer are working for Steam, thx.

Does the Unlimited Items mod not work for upgrade materials? I’m not sure how it works (If it causes materials to not lose a charge, or does it set it to 99, or does it just not count for upgrade materials).

Thanks for any answer :slight_smile:

The trainer can’t be used for the latest version of the game (steam)
Can’t even get the game to start properly with trainer

2 Likes

pls update

the only cheat that works is the mega XP cheat the rest refuse to take

I did not test thoroughly but NieR Automata BECOME AS GODS Edition trainer for Windows Store seems to work quite good with Steam version too.

Link to it? for now till wemods gets back up and running

He is referring to the one in WeMod.

I can agree, post patch only XP turns on. Rest turn on then straight off.

well there is only one for Nier Automata for wemod and thats the one thats broken and only the Mega Xp works