NBA 2K20 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NBA 2K20
This is the official discussion topic of the NBA 2K20 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina
2. Freeze Timer
3. End Quarter
4. Set Shot Time 0
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Super Players Stats
7. Reset Players Stats
8. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/07/2019
    Started development

• 09/07/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 09/12/2019
    Game Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The NBA 2K20 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I assume this is to primarily to be used with “My League” and it shouldn’t interfere with any anti-cheat functions in steam correct?

Yes should be fine. Just dont use online

When you say don’t use online you mean my career right? or go offline then use the cheats then hop back online?

Yes. Sorry. Just dont use the trainer for online / multiplayer mite get banned.

1 Like

Unlimited Stamina doesn’t work after the updates! But thanks so much for the trainer <3 much love

2 Likes

Trying to figure out how to do the unlimited badge glitch on pc.

1 Like

unlimited stamina doesn’t work after the updates, super stats still give you fouls when you try to block or steal ! but thanks you so much for make the trainer… hope you will keep it up in the future, much love

1 Like

The NBA 2K20 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Game Speed cheat added
  • Fixed broken cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is the “unlimited skill points” for My Career? Also, Super Stats not working in My Career (was previously)

2 Likes

what does the unlimited skill points do?

3 Likes

Super Stats is not working, please update

The trainer seems to no longer work after the last patch. Also it would be great if the Max Rating option would be added in the future update as well. Thanks!

Can vote in the app for an update fastest and best way for trainer update then it let’s us know the demand for the game then mrantifun will update it on his way back around :+1:

I tried to run Wemod as admin in NBA 2k20 and whenever i click the play button, both NBA 2k20 and Wemod forced quit and it didn’t work. Are there any solutions to that?

That honestly sounds like an antivirus that is killing both programs.

1 Like

cool trainer!

Its so cool thanks for that!! But I just want to ask anything. I started this program and runned to nba bla bla bla and after match started , I pushed to f1 and f5 f6 and ı just wanted check is everthing okey so ı used alt+tab after all this things my player started to play selfly . It was playing automaticlly and ı couldnt control my gamepad.How is it possible ?? I asked some friend and they said same thing .They had a such a same thing . If it is possible , please can someone say how can we start again self-playing . It was a f*cking awesome :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Sometimes ı couldnt take vc . Does it be problem or it is normal ?