911 Operator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

911 Operator
This is the official discussion topic of the 911 Operator Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Super Speed Selected Vehicle
3. Super Health Selected Staff
4. Super Tech Selected Staff
5. Super Driving Selected Staff
6. Super Marksman Selected Staff

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/08/2019
    Started development

• 09/08/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

i cant use any mod couldnt activate

Did you follow the little information panel instructions?

Yeah just a heads up It worked perfectly for me. So definitely read those instructions on each mod on how to activate them. You use them all while your picking your people and loadouts.

3 Likes

@hurka79 - Please use the edit button (pencil icon) on the bottom-right of your post rather than making several new posts one after the other, because it is a form of spam, which goes against the community guidelines.

Make sure you’re following the instructions (which are definitely there) in the trainer. You can see them when you hover your mouse cursor over the “i” next to each cheat.
Also, the post above yours also contains helpful instructions.

Your antivirus is interfering. This is not a WeMod issue but an antivirus issue.
See here for troubleshooting: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre

is any one getting a problem with activating the cheats on here saying its not compatible with the version of the game? any one out there that can help? thanls

i had that but then i found out my antivirus was blocking it so i went into mcafee and allowed it to trust the program

can we get a 64-Bit update for the steam version? and possibly the epic version

edit: also, no. the workaround of launching the game first doesn’t work. there also isn’t a 32-bit exe or a way to download it from what I see

2 Likes

Hello, could you kindly update this on Steam ver.? None of the cheats work. Thank you kindly.