Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Gears 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Gears 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Health Allies
3. Instant Ability Cooldown
4. Instant Resupply Cooldown
5. Unlimited Components
6. No Reload
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Recoil
9. Super Rate of Fire
10. Better Accuracy
11. No Spread
12. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/09/2019
    Started development

• 09/10/2019
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 10/12/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 10/19/2019

• 12/13/2019

• 03/04/2020

• 03/04/2020

• 04/04/2020

• 05/15/2020

• 08/09/2020

• 10/28/2020

• 01/23/2021

• 07/16/2021
    Updated notes

• 02/04/2022
    Instant Resupply Cooldown cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

9 Likes

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

the legend has done it!

2 Likes

how do u run this with windows store version?

1 Like

Unfortunatly, I can not aadd the ā€˜exeā€™ file to ā€˜wemodā€™ as an error appears about permissions.

Please let me know if you know a work around or a fix for this.

Thank you

Richard

WeMod should automatically find the game. Are you not seeing Gears 5 in your compatible games list? Can you post a screenshot of your WeMod screen for Gears 5?

Yeah same problem for me wont find it through windows store

Thanks u the hack seems to be great! I was trying to use this but no luck my version is from MS Store error is: We are having troubles loading the cheats into your game. Try restartingā€¦ etc I restarted the game but no luckā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, the MS isnā€™t working. Once, you hit play. The game would pretend like it will load then we get the error ā€œCanā€™t find the gameā€. I even ran WeMod as admin.

I have a solution:

You have to terminate all game processes from Settings:

Click Gears 5 then click ā€œAdvanced optionsā€ then scroll until you see ā€œTerminateā€ then click it then try again:

I just tried this as I was having the same issue and the trainer launched the game perfectly.

Let me know if this helps!

Didnā€™t work for me. :frowning:

Make sure youā€™re using the latest version of the app too. Itā€™ll show v6.2.6 in app settings.

i launched the game manually, the trainer couldnt find it. i used alt + f4 and closed out of gears 5. searched for gears 5 in wemod and it showed as a compatible game. clicking play launched it and now im ingame with the trainer active.

@frank I have the latest version. I also test everyone else work around. I restarted my computer as well. I also ran as admin for WeMod. Iā€™m not having any luck. I keep getting an error.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve been able to launch the game through wemod but the actual trainer itself wont activate, it keeps saying they have trouble starting or finding the game.

After it fails, please go to app settings and hit Save Log. Upload that here so we can see whatā€™s up. Thanks!

mines still not lauching either
WeMod.log (28.9 KB)

1 Like

I canā€™t upload files bc Iā€™m a new user.

WeMod.log (16.5 KB)

1 Like

I need a brave soul to test this for me because Iā€™m unable to reproduce the issue.

Please fully exit WeMod (from the system tray too), and replace the following file with the attached:
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\WeMod\app-6.2.6\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\auxiliary\WeModAuxiliaryService.exe

WeModAuxiliaryService.exe (1.1 MB)

1 Like