Thief Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thief
This is the official discussion topic of the Thief Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Focus
3. Unlimited Arrows
4. Set Money Amount
5. Invisibility
6. Stupify Enemies
7. Float in Air

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/20/2017
    Started development

• 11/20/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 06/20/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/23/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

When I start the trainer, it loads the Thief launcher and then I start the game. After a few seconds the game loads, and the trainer says something like “The game could not start or is taking too long”. Once the game is fully loaded up, I click “Start” again and the trainer tries starting the game again, which obviously fails since it is already running. Loading the game first, then launching Infinity, and then clicking “Start” does the same thing. It tries to load the game, which is already running, and fails.

Normally, the trainers I use will simply start the trainer itself if the game is already running, and I’ll be given the option to “Switch to game”. But this one fails every time. Can we get a setting to choose whether Infinity loads the game for you or not, and just starts the trainer? Otherwise this trainer has no purpose for me.

I have the Steam version of the game.

What is your game exe name ? Run the game and find out from task manager (Open file location)

“Shipping-ThiefGame.exe”. It’s the Win32(x86) version, not the Win64(x64).

That explains it. Trainer was made for 64 bit and looks for Binaries2\Win64\Shipping-ThiefGame.exe

Run the 64 bit of game if that’s an option for you?

1 Like

Alright, that works. Once you asked about it, I figured that might be the problem. I might hit a few frame rate issues along the way, but it’s fine now. Thanks for the quick responses, and your help!

1 Like

Thanks for making this trainer, float in air and ghost mode options were awesome.

I’m having issues with the infinite life and gold cheats.

If I survive a fall, it still takes all of my life, but won’t let me eat to heal. If I disable the cheat, the game crashes.

With the Gold cheat, it will show the increase after I sell something, but as soon as I buy something, the gold amount drops down to 99. Sell something, back up, buy something, back down to 99 again. Not end of the world, just tedious when I have to keep switching screens back and forth.

I don’t know if it’s hitting a display value and not a value that the display is referencing, so figured I should mention it. Stupid enemies doesn’t seem to do anything, they still wander around looking for me and threatening me, but Invisibility works great, so no worries there.

Game won’t open, I keep getting a “Failed to Start Game” notification.

try starting the game first than open up inifinity.

@spiderman93 ^that and you aren’t running 32bit version of game, are you?

I don’t know, it would be whichever Steam loads. Not sure which one it is.

Just to be sure you’re using thief 2014?. Trainer is up to date with steam version so i don’t know what the issue is.

Either 32/64bit, game taking too long to load or maybe an AV blocking infinity. When you get this error, go to settings > save log and paste the log here.

Yes it’s the 2014 game. It loads/runs perfectly when trying to open the game on it’s own. But when using Infinity it won’t open. I don’t have that problem with anything else I play with Infinity.

I seem to be having a difficult time using the “float in the air”…I’m not entirely sure what I can accomplish with it! I just get teleported a billion miles above the map and when I move one step I come hurtling back down to earth and die :confused:

Is there no way to just have a good old “NoClip” mode instead so its possible to run through the scenery rather than float 100 feet above it?

I’m using Steam , it’s Thief 2014, everything else works wonderfully.

1 Like

i cant get it to read my game on steam and i dont know how to switch to the 64bit game please help

Is your system 64bit?

I’m.not even sure how to figure that out. Sorry not a big pc person

yes it is a 64bit

Oh. Spam the Play key, if that doesn’t work, disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list.

The game runs in 64bit by default so it’s most likely already 64bit. You can check it in task manager, if there’s no 32bit written next to it then it’s running 64bit