GreedFall Cheats and Trainer for Steam

GreedFall
This is the official discussion topic of the GreedFall Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Magic
3. Unlimited Fury
4. Unlimited Gold
5. Unlimited Traps
6. Unlimited Potions
7. Unlimited Ingredients
8. Unlimited Weight
9. Unlimited Skill Points
10. Unlimited Attribute Points
11. Unlimited Talent Points
12. Unlimited Ammo
13. Hide Extra Points Box

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/10/2019
    Started development

• 09/10/2019
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 11/02/2019
    Hide Extra Points Box cheat added

• 11/07/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The GreedFall cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

After i use the talent points cheat i get a pop-up at the top right side of the screen saying remaining points and its a massive number anyone know how to get rid of it??

4 Likes

Instead of unlimited (as it causes issues with remainder points), is there a way to add an option for +/- for skill/attribute/talent points?

Also, Memory crystals +1 would be a fantastic option (respec item)

4 Likes

maybe a option for speeding up the leveling as its kinda annoying how purple tier items don’t show until a certain level

2 Likes

Totally agree. Its kind of distracting and takes away from the immersion.

Totally Agree. This is the ONLY complaint I have with Mr AntiSanta programing. Just eliminate the whole box from the hud completely so we dont see it reporting would be VERY nice.

I believe the purples and golds show up as your ability to wield them improves. More Agility more purples. More Strength, more purples.

Changes:

• Hide Extra Points Box Window cheat added

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

damage mod and running speed mod??

skills
Is it supposed to be like this? Every time when I use one of the unlimited skill cheats and deactivate it I get negative numbers in the trees, which in itself isn’t annoying and I could just cheat again if I want more so it doesn’t matter. But if you have negative numbers there’s this annoying window in the top right with that absurdly high number.

1 Like

so, are this trainer is still working fine with steam version ??

Would it be possible to add an auto loot function? I’d be happy with one that just did ingredients and dead bodies (the lighter sparkles, not the darker color used for quests, clues, etc)

Ive noticed that unlimited potions doesnt seem to work. i had to use my revive powder (i had 2) and after using both they are gone from my inventory.

Can we get it available for windows store (xbox)

I wanted to chime in regarding the new GreedFall DLC and update. So far, so good. I’ve not run into any issues with the trainer.

Since I already owned the game, I bought the DLC. only. I had to reinstall the game because adding the new DLC corrupted the launch somehow. I don’t have any feedback for the Gold Edition since I didn’t need it, and Spiders didn’t upgrade anything for PC other than the DLC.

With the new DLC for Greedfall, it says that the trainer will not work, but having just played for 6 hours with the trainer on, - I found no problem at all. It still works just fine. I was surprised and happy with the realization. Included is a pic of what I was using and it works! …

1 Like

Can u put in + and - points for skills, attributes and talents.

• 3 points for Talent’s
  • 5 points for Attribute’s
  • 20 for Skill’s

Can you also add a XP modifier times 10?
Thank you.

The only thing I dislike about the trainer is the infinite points, If the amount of points can just be taken away so that the unused remaining points box would constantly remind us we cheated would be great.