Spyro Reignited Trilogy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Spyro Reignited Trilogy
This is the official discussion topic of the Spyro Reignited Trilogy Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Super Fire Breath
3. Super Speed
4. Super Jump
5. Super Fly Speed
6. Freeze Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/11/2019
    Started development

• 09/11/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 09/12/2019
    Freeze Timer cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Spyro Reignited Trilogy cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Spyro Reignited Trilogy cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Freeze Timer cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I got a small issue. Some cheats like super jump won’t deactivate when I turn them off. I have to toggle a few times until they finally deactivate.

1 Like

does the freeze timers work for everything: power-ups, boosts, AND THE GOD AWFUL speedways?

I’ve only found it to work only on the speedways.

Not a fan of them or any timed mission/level/whatever either.

Hi i was just wondering if someone could add slow motion to the trainer i know that there is already a cheat for super speed but can you add a cheat for a super speed (dragon) while making everything else seem slow around spyro Can you also add the ability to freeze the AI in the skateboard challenges

super flame cheat does NOT work at all and having it active PREVENTS you from ramming metal enemies since you can’t flame them

(i had all cheats active except for freeze timer and could not ram metal enemies nor could i break metal containers with my fire breath. tested in both spyro 1 and 2. turned off super flame in spyro 2 and was able to ram enemies once again. can confirm that super flame does not work and it prevents you from ramming metal enemies)

2 Likes

I want invincibility. and super flame for spyro 3 year of the dragon please

1 Like

can you add infinite jump? I’m sick and tired of freaking treetops

2 Likes

@sparkle8205 go to nexus mods and download the spyro mod that is there. it allows you to switch between all the powerups and enable free fly mode.

2 Likes

When using freeze time in the flight levels, when we bump in anything, we can’t recover from that and have to restart the level. Can you fix it, please?

1 Like

Would it be possible to include the invincibility for Sparx’s levels and and have the freeze timer work for skill points? But mainly Sparx please!

1 Like

Hello there Best once In Time . Spyro Is a Nice game so i like the Cheats mods . so

wat i expect is that freeze timer als nice to use for collect the Diamands from a time runner . i hate it if i get lost with timer i get Something from games Agression if it dont working with me issues .so i am greatfull thanks now

God mode doesn’t work afaik

Super speed and super jump don’t work for the skateboard section on Lost Fleet, which is literally the only thing I need this for.

Super Jump wont deactivate at all unless I leave the current level other than that issue great work!

freeze timer works for the skateboarding in spyro 3 i tested it

Cuando activo los trucos, con puedo controlar la embestida, spyro embiste sin parar hasta que choca contra algo, no puedo tampoco mirar alrrededor y llega un momento que no puedo ni saltar. los mods dan errores en el juego.