Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Units Pop
3. Set Energy
4. Set Resources
5. Instant Construction/Recruiting

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/18/2019
    Started development

• 09/18/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Halo Wars: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

will this work in co-op? cause the other trainer, while it works in some places quite well, if you’re not careful it’ll break the game and cause it to disconnect friends or crash the game

Well trainers are made for singleplayer some cheats mite work for co OP and some wont we dont know as we dont try them for co 0p

i was using the windows store version of the trainer with my friend cause i have game pass and he bought the game on xbox, and it worked quite well in some places, but broke the game in other places

Can you add unlimited commander skills? for example Mac blast with no reload

Health doesnt work anymore as it affects the whole map rather than just the player units… Will we ever get an update to this?

it works pretty well, but some things still take damage, and some things are only immune to certain damage. Vultures take damage from most things for some reason, and vehicles mostly seem to only take damage from sentinels and aoe damage. soldiers only seem to die if they get infected by the flood.
This only seems to be an issue with certain missions, and not overly problematic. Infinite units will instantly fail you on the mission where you need to clear landing zones for pelicans to pick up 3 groups of people as the timer runs down due to the ship being pulled in. That is the only mission like that though.
a freeze timer option would be nice. I don’t like being rushed, lol.

Health, instant construction/units, pop cap all work fine. the energy and resources (though activated) do not seem to be working…steam version

Hi
The halo wars definitive edition trainer not work sometime
ever some trainer is not work is god mode or unlimited health is not work sometime?

yes, I play the campaign, Im on mission 3 and suddenly the god mode doesnt work :confused:

the health is the only thing that doesnt realy work for me, everything els is good.

I also find that the health is broken.