Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
This is the official discussion topic of the Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. Unlimited Runes
5. Undetected
6. Unlimited Coins
7. Unlimited Whale Bones
8. Unlimited Health Potions
9. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/16/2017
    Started development

• 09/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 09/16/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/16/2017

• 09/17/2017
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Unlimited Oxygen cheat added
    Unlimited Elixir cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Ghost Mode cheat added
    Unlimited Gold cheat added
    Unlimited Runes cheat added
    Unlimited Whale Bones cheat added
    Updated notes

• 12/28/2017

• 02/07/2019
    Unlimited Traits cheat added

• 09/18/2019
    Unlimited Runes cheat added
    Undetected cheat added
    Unlimited Coins cheat added
    Unlimited Health Potions cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Dishonored: Death of the Outsider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I launched the game through the WeMod interface as suggested, but the trainer doesn’t work. The trainer indicates that the F4 (infinite coins) and F5 (infinite ammo) cheats have been activated, but I still have only enough coins to buy two cruddy grenades, and when I use ammunition, instead of maxing out, it depletes. The last WeMod version did work (the one I used on this game months ago), but this one does not.

Mr. AntiFun is ignoring all support requests on his site. Looks like I now now why he chose his moniker.

You can switch trainers by clicking the History button, which is underneath the Play button. For example, if you are using an outdated version of the game and the newest trainer is therefore not completely compatible. :slight_smile:

Not applicable. My game is automatically updated by Steam, so, often the problem I have is that trainers have not been written for the latest game updates…but that is not the case here. Here, I have a trainer ostensibly written for the specific game version that I am running, but the trainer DOES NOT WORK.

And, historically for this game, that has been a long-standing issue.

FYI: I don’t use trainers on games until I have “beat” the games honestly first, and have exhausted replayability options. After that, I use trainers to have fun, like how developers used to encode cheats in their games for exactly this reason. This was once industry standard years ago, but now they don’t do that but rarely anymore. Using cheats the first time around simply robs you of the intended game experience, but if you’ve played the Hell out of a game, cheats can deliver more entertainment.

MS Store version?

See this I just posted about 3 minutes ago, saves me typing it all over again. :laughing:
→ Can anybody make a trainer for - #2 by Ravenfyre

hey! I don’t really know where I should suggest this so I came here to ask if you could potentially add some more mods/cheats specifically more power based, like infinite displace range, or inf semblance and so on. I understand you are all busy with doing other mods and cheats but if you do take a look at this Thanks!

Displace :

this is a neat little reference of what displace does if anyone does not know!