Supreme Commander 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Supreme Commander 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Supreme Commander 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Units Cap
3. Set Mass
4. Set Energy
5. Set Research Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/18/2019
    Started development

• 09/18/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 11/17/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Supreme Commander 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

question: does this, essentially, do the same thing as the cheat engine cheat or is this better than cheat engine?

Oh man this is way better then cheat engine. Wemods the best :fist:

1 Like

I can’t get Wemod to recognize the game (I have it on steam) and have tried to link it with the drag and drop and though the file directory.

Thanks for making this mod I loved this game years ago and I’m looking forward to just messing around with it again.

Did you click fix and find the exe ? Like steam \ common \ games \ supreme …\ exe ?
Mite also be able to start the game first then when your in game world alt tab then press play in wemod. Sometimes that works

No luck.

word of advice and warning: you MUST lower and raise research points from 99 to whatever and back to 99 to continue to have 99 research points. otherwise you lose all your points and your stuck waiting for the game to give you points.

Thanks for making the trainer.

However there are a few issues:

1. Unlimited Cap on Units doesn’t work. It shows 1000 max in the game, but always stops at 300, regardless of what is shown. This is very frustrating, could this be fixed?

2. Instant Build is great but isn’t mentioned here, yet comes on with God Mode, is there any chance of separating these options, so only Instant Build is allowed.

3. As mentioned the Research Points have to be reset at some point otherwise the totals are ignored in subsequent rounds.

Any fixes/updates would be appreciated.

Rik

1 Like

This trainer needs to be like the one before the cooperation wit WeMod, unlimited resources and tech points with instant construction.

Hey @NedtheNid. :slight_smile:

The options in MrAntiFun’s WeMod trainer for this game are exactly the same options in his own standalone trainer. This trainer is a port of his standalone from his website to WeMod, so it’s exactly the same, apart from a minor change in the order of the options. See the MAF and WeMod comparison below. :slight_smile:

but the research points need to be infinite like the one before the wemod

Can you use this with your friends in a private game?

1 Like

yes

This p**p don’t work, launches game and immediately fails. More than likely outdated. All I want is Unlimited Units.

Could you try launching the game through Steam first and then once you’re loaded in, alt-tab and hit play on WeMod?

The trainer is not outdated as the game’s last update was in 2013 and the trainer was released in 2019.

If your game is legitimately purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or cracked, do as Veloxia asks.
If the issue continues, we will need more details on this “immediate fail”, like exactly what the error message says.

Does the bots get the resources/research points as well?
Like does it include bots? Or just personal?

The Supreme Commander 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
2 Likes

i need instant build and 99999999 resources with 999999 units