The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for GOG

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Toxicity
4. Unlimited Adrenaline
5. Unlimited Breath
6. Unlimited Money Player
7. Unlimited Money NPC
8. Easy Crafting
9. Unlimited Consumables
10. Unlimited Items
11. Unlimited Durability
12. Set Money
13. Set Max Weight
14. Selected Item Amount
15. Add 10 Skill Points
16. Add Exp
17. Unlimited Horse Stamina
18. No Horse Fear
19. One-Hit Kills
20. Add An Hour
21. Subtract An Hour
22. Get Current Position
23. Teleport Saved Position
24. Teleport Waypoint
25. Undo Last Teleport

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

These mods will only work when using DX12.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/18/2019
    Started development

• 09/18/2019
    Released trainer with 24 cheats

• 12/02/2019
    One-Hit Kills cheat added

• 01/11/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/19/2022

• 05/15/2023

• 05/29/2023

• 07/14/2023
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 24 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I’m getting an error, I have the GOG version of the game and keep getting the attached message.

Can this be fixed? I wasn’t aware there was a 32-bit version of the game.

2 Likes

Can you try to manually assign the game main exe file to the trainer ?

Edit:- i made small changes to the trainer , Please let me know if you still get the error.

1 Like

Hi, seems like some cheats aren’t working, like add exp and add skill point. Teleport cheats also don’t work.

1 Like

Hey there!

Are you certain your using the correct trainer? This trainer is for the GOG Game of the Year (GOTY) version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. On the non-GOTY version there would likely be issues with using this trainer.

If you have the Steam version, this is the trainer you need: The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam
If you have the Origin version, it’s this trainer: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and Trainer for Origin

If you are using the correct trainer, forgive me. Just that a lot of the time when people say certain cheats aren’t working it’s because they’re using the wrong trainer. Though that’s not always the case. If you can confirm you’re using the right trainer, I’m sure MAF will look into this when he has a chance to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ! No problem, I know people don’t read and complain a lot ^^
Yep, i’m using the wemod app, only possible trainer is the gog one goty for me and I’m playing the Gog Goty version. But maybe i’m doing some things wrong.

Other than that all the other cheats semm to work (not no fear horse, forgot this one)

1 Like

The The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• One Hit Kill cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

F1 is assigned twice.
-unlimited health
-one hit kill

1 Like

The original hotkey for F1 is only Unlimited Health. You can change the One Hit Kill back to its original hotkey of CTRL + F8 by clicking the hotkey next to Toggle and pressing those two keys.

I usually assign all my most used cheats to one hotkey so I can just hop into a game and press one button for all my cheats.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You, sir, are a genius.
Now I’m kicking myself for not thinking of doing that too. :laughing:

2 Likes

I never changed this hotkey. I’ve only changed it now. Thx.

2 Likes

hello there

impossible to make the cheat “Selected Item Amount” works, any solution ?
I set it to 71 then hover over the item (a potion) then press ctrl+F3 nothing change !

1 Like

ok, I got it, it doesn’t work for potion, just cunsumables

2 Likes

Ok glad you got it figured out :+1:

2 Likes

Can One Hit Kill broke my save file?

1 Like

I can’t see how. Unless you killed someone that wasn’t supposed to be killed, like a quest giver. But then again I assume the game would make important characters (ie quest givers) invincible, like in Skyrim.

1 Like

One hit kill would not break your game :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello! I am playing Witcher 3Q GOTY gog edition and I am really very glad for all your work you have done with that trainer, giving us the opportunity to enjoy the game without invest tones of hours we dont everybody have in plenty.

Although, hoping is the right place to mention it, after several days and about 30 hours trying, I have notice a few bugs, which I only point out for further care and in good spirit :slight_smile: . These are:

1. No toxicity - still any portion I use is has a toxicity effect unfortunately.
  2. Increase max weight works until I Alt+Tab to another app, then going back my maximum weight goes back depending my available horse gear.
  3. No horse fear doesn’t work.

Hope my notices are valuable for the developer and the community. In any case thank you again for your valuable work on this great title!

3 Likes

hi there, sorry to ask, just curios,
what “Add An Hour”
and “Subtract An Hour” means ?
i dont know what function that? :smiley:

1 Like