SPORE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SPORE
This is the official discussion topic of the SPORE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Cell Health
2. Creature Health
3. No Hunger Creature
4. Unlimited Pack Health
5. Unlimited Tribe Health
6. Unlimited City Structures Health
7. Unlimited DNA Budget
8. Unlimited City Money
9. Unlimited Space Stage Money
10. Weak Cells
11. Weak Huntable Creatures

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/25/2017
    Started development

• 09/25/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 09/18/2019
    Unlimited Cell Health cheat added
    Creature Health cheat added
    Unlimited Pack Health cheat added
    Unlimited Tribe Health cheat added
    Unlimited City Structures Health cheat added
    Unlimited DNA Budget cheat added
    Unlimited City Money cheat added
    Unlimited Space Stage Money cheat added
    Weak Cells cheat added
    Weak Huntable Creatures cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The SPORE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Thanks! It works! Maybe a cheat for unlimited health and energy for the spaceship would be good…

3 Likes

need an update for money in space stage because it crash the game when i use item or when i do analysis on planet

1 Like

true using the infinite money on the space age crash the game, and is there a mode to have infinite food fir the tribal age?

1 Like

also unlimited space stage money isn’t enough, i would increase it to around
10 million or maybe more. And to fix the game crashing, turn the cheat on to get
the money then turn the cheat of and you will keep the money, you just have to
continuously do this.

1 Like

Game crashes in space stage after about 10 mins of using space money cheat

1 Like

Absolutely perfect until the space stage, then it isn’t. Thanks for making this, but could you possibly fix space stage money at least, or maybe health and energy cheats? Again thanks for making this.

Hey, so I was messing around with the cheats at the space stage, and noticed that interacting with tools (and tooltips) with the unlimited space stage money cheat crashes the game. I recently got to the space stage, skipped the tutorial, and played around without any cheats to test and see if the tools were just broken. When I did activate the space money cheat, it worked fine. I bought a couple colonies and went to go colonize. Then, when I clicked on the colony tool, game crash. It seems the money cheat conflicts with the tools. Maybe it’s the cheats in general. If anyone comes back to this, space stage tools would be a good place to start looking for errors

can you add a cheat for unlimited complexity or parts for cretures in editors?

Everyone should just vote for the Origin one so we can get an update and hopefully some space stage cheats like health, energy, maybe something for likability and a fix for the money, also because I just realised I downloaded the steam version again for no reason since there are no space stage cheats to use… plus just got $100 worth of points and boosted the origin vote so plz halp!

People will vote for a game with their hard-earned WePoints only if they want to do so. They’re not going to vote for the game on Origin of they don’t have the game on Origin.

Many people are saving votes for the more exciting upcoming games being released this year, as there always are near Christmas time.

Behold, an update! And with spaceship health too! Thank you very much fling, you’re the biggest reason why I decided to get the game again.

Steam trainer needs a major update, the overall capabilities of the current one are well behind those of the new Origin trainer. If you could try to replicate the Origin one for the Steam version that would be great, as the current one is extremely glitchy and freezes the game upon entering space stage.

2 Likes

Agreed, the steam version needs to be brought on par with the origin one

Steam Trainer needs update it would be nice if the money could be 99.999.999 ind space stage instead of 999.999 because you cant do much with that also unlimited health for me and my allies in space stage would be good as well as unlimited energy in space stage

1 Like

also unlimited space stage money and city money crash the game if you try to use tools :frowning:

How do I use the Origin version. Every time I try to use it, it tells me I need an activation key, and I don’t know where to get it. It says look through my email, but I dont see anything. Plz help.

you need to contact game support, wemod have nothing to do with that

is it possible to add a 0 sec cooldown for all usable items/skills?

would help alot with colonization during space stage