FIFA 20 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

FIFA 20
This is the official discussion topic of the FIFA 20 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina Home
2. No Fatigue Home
3. Unlimited Stamina Away
4. No Fatigue Away
5. Super Training Score
6. Freeze Timer
7. Player Max Rating
8. Super Remaining Transfer Budget
9. Super Starting Transfer Budget
10. Training Simulation Perfect Score

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/19/2019
    Started development

• 09/19/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 09/29/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/05/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

what max stats mean

There is a player max rating
It means it puts your player statistics up real high so hes like the best
I guess that would be the same as max stats

[quote=“MrAntiFun, post:1, topic:93714”]
10. Training Simulation Perfect Score
This option doesnt work

Hi, Even with no options enabled the away teams fatigue is always max. Even when I enable the No Fatigue Away it stays maxed out.

1 Like

I take it you are talking about Max rating? that is the Match rating for each match. if you have this enabled, all players will have 10.0 in rating, Oh and btw, The perfect training does not work as of now.

If you believe this trainer requires an update, please vote for it in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hi WeMod can you make a trainer for fifa 20 saw him for ultimate but that does not work on the normal version

The EA SPORTS FIFA 20 Ultimate Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Works correctly.
Greetings and good work

1 Like

what does “open finances view to get cheat effect” means, can anyone help me with it

You need to open your finance option like maybe pause or back button go into finance open and then cheat should take effect mite have to open then close it

in main menu or in a match?, sorry I just started FIFA this year, and do this when online or offline

Probably from main menu. And trainers are ment to be used offline. Probably would get banned using this online.

can this be used for ultimate team?

Most likely not as that is an online feature and most likely would result in a ban.

Is there an update for this trainer?

It is available to vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, after the update on the FIFA20 now the training simulation perfect score not working, can someone advise?

The trainer most likely requires an update to fix that cheat, we’ll take a look as soon as we can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like