Conan Unconquered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Conan Unconquered
This is the official discussion topic of the Conan Unconquered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health Units/Structures
2. Unlimited Gold
3. Unlimited Animal
4. Unlimited Wood
5. Unlimited Stone
6. Unlimited Iron
7. Unlimited Star Metal
8. Unlimited Soul Essence
9. Unlimited Command
10. Unlimited Zeal
11. Unlimited Food
12. Unlimited Thralls

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Construct something after using resources cheats to get cheats effect

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/21/2019
    Started development

• 09/21/2019
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Conan Unconquered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The trainer won’t dectect the game running after the game is launched through the trainer.

Try and start the game through steam first then when in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after. Usually helps

Click “Play” button on wemod while the game is running will crash the game. I’ve tried many time to run the game through Wemod, but the Wemod’s Play button still not greyout. It mean unable to Toggle the trainer options.

2 Likes

Sorry MAF the trainer make the game stuck when i click battle… when i not use the trainer the game works fine, can you help

1 Like

I have the same issue. When I click Play in Wemod while the game is running it crashes and I have to completely restart Steam to be able to run the game again.

1 Like

i am sure it is just a small error he will have it nailed down quickly as MAF is always on the ball so give it a little time it will be sorted

Trainer is fixed, Sorry about the delay .

1 Like