Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
This is the official discussion topic of the Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited Familiar Stamina
4. Unlimited Gold
5. Unlimited Inventory Items
6. Set Gold
7. Mega Exp
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/22/2019
    Started development

• 09/22/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 12/04/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Can you add no exp for human characters, 100% catch rate and stealth mode ? I want an more difficult gameplay. Good trainer btw

1 Like

Hello @MrAntiFun, the unlimited health cheat works but when we fight a boss, it gives unlimited health to the boss too. And Mega Exp works only on the human character not on the familiar! Sorry to ask you work again on this trainer.

3 Likes

Any chance for a game speed multiplier option? Would make getting around much less tedious.

1 Like

a joke, activated inf health, this effect also applied to the bosses, tested on the first boss in the whispering waterfall

im gonna reply again here if the 2nd boss gained inf health effect too

1 Like

yes every boss gains inf health same as you its not hard even on the harder difficulty to stay away from the bosses and long range them down with spells and other things. just keep out of range of them and defend when you see them charging. after that if you keep partners up with Healing touch then you’ll have no issues with them.

Your trainer is a bit iffy,Unlimited Health also affects bosses, Unlimited Items doesnt really work, and Mega EXP only affects the human characters

2 Likes

It’s been said before, but Unlimited Health also makes bosses’ health unlimited, and MegaXP only works on humans. Could we expect a fix for this in the future?

dang. guess I got this game a litttle too late. CHEAT ENGINE HERE I COME though hopefully this does get updated at some point.

Just spent a few coins for an update, its on sale on Steam right now, updated trainers would be cool.
@MrAntiFun

Spent some coins too, updating this would be very welcome! At least the bosses’ bug.

Thanks!

Don’t forget that you have a referral link in your WeMod dashboard to invite friends and people from other communities to come and vote, while being rewarded for it.

Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the to-do queue. As it currently stands, the game doesn’t have enough community votes to justify a priority update (only 29 people on WeMod out of the 2,424 that play the game have voted) - there are a lot of trainers with more votes in the queue.

So go wild with your referral links! :slight_smile:
Link: How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support

Can someone update it?

The Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The cheat works excellently but when saving the game it doesn’t work and if I play the game w/out using wemod the game saves perfectly fine.

can you make microsoft store version,now the game is in gamepass pc

1 Like

Seconding this request!

Is there any chance of all of getting a cheat for increased capture chance of familiars, like 100%, maybe, please?

Would love to get a mod to edit spells to the characters/familiars to unlock things like throw glims (gold ones!).