Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total War: WARHAMMER
This is the official discussion topic of the Total War: WARHAMMER Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Movement Lord
2. Unlimited Movement Hero
3. Unlimited Population Surplus Hordes
4. Unlimited Population Surplus
5. Unlimited Public Order
6. Recover Troops Size
7. Super Units Size
8. Instant Skill Cooldown
9. Unlimited Magic
10. God Mode
11. Set Game Speed
12. Set Money
13. Set Exp
14. Set Skill Points
15. Unlimited Ammo
16. Fast Research
17. Fast Recruiting
18. Fast Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

• 03/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/01/2017

• 08/25/2017

• 06/18/2018

• 06/16/2019

• 09/23/2019
    Unlimited Movement Lord cheat added
    Unlimited Movement Hero cheat added
    Unlimited Public Order cheat added
    Recover Troops Size cheat added
    Super Units Size cheat added
    Instant Skill Cooldown cheat added
    God Mode cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added
    Set Money cheat added
    Set Exp cheat added
    Set Skill Points cheat added
    Fast Research cheat added

• 11/30/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Total War: WARHAMMER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I ran into some crashes. For one, Lord Movement wouldn’t work for me at all it would activate then shut off. For another, when I went to build it crashed, so I had to turn off Fast Construction. If I run into anything else I’ll let you know. These occured while using the remote app but both bugs were in place when i re tried without it. I also couldnt get the skill points to work but that might have been me not activating it properly or in the right setting.

The remote app worked great with the money cheat however.

Otherwise I do appreciate you putting time into this old game. It’s one of my favorites and I loved your previous work on the title, MAF

You got the game on steam and is fully updated?.

yes, whenever i hit f11 it crashes the game completely. f2 doesnt even turn on. still happens just tried

i also randomly (sometimes i get it sometimes i dont) get an error that says “cheats were made for the 64 bit version of the game and you are running 32 bit”. i have 64 bit windows I dont know. ive tried messing with it looked up how to run 64 bit version but the command into “set launch options” and it still gives me the error

ok so i didnt have the same errors this time, i made no changes, the only difference is i didnt use the keyboard commands to use the cheats i used the actual WeMod app to “click” all the cheats on and they all worked perfectly

Hey MAF just wanna report that when activating a cheat it causes my army unit size to go beyond the army unit size I chose, (I am using Bretonnia Royal Pegasus Knights as an example): Ultra: 24 soldiers, When activating a cheat: 150 soldiers

If you’re activating the super units cheat, it will most likely max out at the highest number possible he found without causing an issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

oh â– â– â– â–  (sorry for language) I never saw that, just noticed I was pressing the wrong button. My apologies to everyone this was my fault.

1 Like

No problem things happen glad we or you got it sorted out !

Hello, I have a little crash problem, when I activate the trainer the game crash and when it’s not there it’s when I activate any cheat. The run as ultra with 100 fps, no overheating of the computer, I don’t understand, even in low graphics it crashes. If you could help me it would be perfect ^^

The proving grounds beta breaks many of the functions in this trainer. Probably worth an update when the beta goes into prod.

Game crash when turning on God Mode

hello, the game crashes every time I try to activate any of the options. I’m using the version of Stean without mods.
Any idea how to fix it?
Thank you very much.

Hi, thank you for this trainer! It all seems to work great but I believe some things that happen later during the game break the hook used in the trainer. When the scripted Chaos invasion happens in the campaign enabling the trainer causes your current gold to change to a really long value probably because the injection location changed. Then if you attempt to play the game it will immediately crash. If I start a brand new campaign from scratch the trainer works as expected. I’m on the latest Steam version like the commenter above me.

I hope you will be able to take a look at it and figure out a solution. Thanks again!

EDIT: After eliminating the Chaos factions and the campaign returns to normal the trainer started working again.

Is it me or does the money cheat and xp cheat seem not to work?

so far, most of the cheats once activated appear to completely break the game now and required at least me to open the task manager to force close it. Truly a shame, I liked having steamrolling armies for some good fun.

Having same issue as person above. Using any of the cheats causes to breake the game. I’m using the newest steam version of the game with fairly new build PC. Also from time to time I’m having an error saying: “ These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version ”.

1 Like

same here