Wizard of Legend Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Wizard of Legend
This is the official discussion topic of the Wizard of Legend Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Overdrive
3. Instant Spell Cooldown
4. Unlimited Spell Charges
5. Unlimited Crystals
6. Unlimited Coins

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

First start game world then use mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/25/2019
    Started development

• 09/28/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 02/20/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/20/2021

• 10/02/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Wizard of Legend cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Wemod opens the game but then says it cant find game to apply mods.

Do you have the windows store or steam version ?
There are 2 versions up now

running the windows one with the windows mods

Try and start the game first then when in game world alt tab out THEN click play in wemod also dont turn on any cheats till you are in game world too

Hi, I’m using Wizard of Legend with the windows store but the trainer doesn’t work correctly… The trainer display to me an error message it’s “Player is already running”

1 Like

Make sure you dont turn on any of the cheats till you are in " game world "

I click play from the WeMod App, game starts, but the trainer says that it can’t find the game. Tried starting the game and then clicking play once I was in game, but it says “Fatal Error: Player is already running.”

Dont know what i might be doing wrong but i have tried running from wemod and starting from the windows store and then starting wemod when in the game world but I get the player is already running error as well and then that it ant find the game to apply mods.

I’m having the same issue as picker89 and PrimalStew as of today. I launch the game using WeMod and it opens correctly, but it never actually detects the game as being open. If I click Retry, a critical error message pops up saying that the “Player is already running”. I also tried starting the trainer after the game was open, but with the same results.

Please make sure you’re using a retail copy of the game, I’ve just tested this trainer and it launched and attached perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

I am using retail, I downloaded it using the Xbox app on Windows 10. I don’t know why its not working.

It must be the Windows trainer that is broken, I don’t have the Steam version. I probably should have specified in my original comment. Just tried it again, still does not work.

Just a wild hunch. But click the down arrow next to the Play button on the WeMod desktop app and set a custom path to the game’s .exe on your computer. Even if it already looks correct.

Note any icons on your desktop are most likely not the .exe but rather a standalone launcher. But right-clicking the desktop icon then selecting “open file location” will help you locate the .exe quicker.

Might work, might not. I had to do this for another game last year because the default path for that specific game was, for some reason, pointing to the launcher not the actual .exe. (Believe it was fixed in an update later).

Also if you’re not, swap over to the BETA channel in the WeMod app and give that a try.

Click the down arrow in the top right, go to settings, release channel and select the BETA channel.

The app will download the BETA update and then will need to restart before it can be used :slightly_smiling_face:

The open file location option doesn’t work with apps installed through the Xbox Game Pass desktop app. However! I was able to gain access to the location of the executable for the game, but I couldn’t launch it from the executable (or using the executable from any Xbox game I had downloaded). I’m not sure why they don’t work. I get the message that I attached as an image.

I also opted into the beta channel and that didn’t change anything, unfortunately.2020-01-27 21_44_34-D__WindowsApps_HumbleBundle.WizardofLegendWindows10_1.0.2.0_x64__q2mcdwmzx4qja_W

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Thank you! Its fixed now :smile:

1 Like

Changes:

Changes: