NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER
This is the official discussion topic of the NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Chakra
3. No Skill Cooldown
4. Unlimited Ryo
5. Unlimited Timer
6. Unlimited Exp
7. Unlimited Trainer Exp

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/27/2019
    Started development

• 09/27/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 10/14/2019
    Unlimited Exp cheat added
    Unlimited Trainer Exp cheat added

• 02/06/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 02/06/2023

• 09/04/2023

• 04/10/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename NARUTO.exe in main game directory (example C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Naruto To Boruto) to NARUTO.exe.bak
  • Place the EAC Bypass launcher into the main game directory
    Download bypass:- NARUTO.exe (123.5 KB)
5 Likes

The NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I’m getting an issue trying to load the mod into the game. Did everything you asked for, downloaded the Naruto.exe, renamed it. Then this pops up every time, “these cheats were made for a 64-bit version of the game. you’re running a 32-bit version.” Is there a way to fix this?

6 Likes

i seen to be having the same problem saying i need the 64 bit version

launch game first then press play on trainer.

3 Likes

that fixed it! thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you add coaching experience?

1 Like

The NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Exp cheat added
  • Unlimited Trainer Exp cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Can you make a cheat that unlocks all clothing/weapons/equipment? Either give them to you, or make them available in Tenten’s Shop.

There’s so much locked behind the PVP modes & Timed content, it’s ridiculous.
It would be awesome to be able to use any of the outfits & Accessories. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hello, i am getting the error -eac-nop-loaded when trying to launch.
Did exactly as u said.

1 Like

Is it possible to add a number of scrolls? Especially esoteric scrolls since they have a chance at the ss items

7 Likes

Don`t work anymore? D:

1 Like

Why the unlimited chakra and unlimited timer doesn’t work ?

2 Likes

when I launch the game after a while it sends me a message that w r having trouble finding this game
pls help me

1 Like

Tells me it is having trouble loading cheats into game.

1 Like

@DynamicCrown487 - This is unlikely an issue with the trainer itself. Please see this post here for further troubleshooting: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

1 Like

So I did everything stated to use the mod. I got my exp and ryo. Everything was fine. Suddenly I get on later in the day and I’m disconnected from every single match I play with friends.

1 Like

You’ve likely been banned (or at least kicked) for attempting to cheat in an online game mode. Playing with friends (co-op in other words) is an online mode. WeMod does not condone online cheating nor does it purposefully provide the tools to do so.
Check your emails for a potential warning from game moderators.

In the future, always be careful to never use cheated profiles online. Use one game profile to cheat and a separate uncheated one to play online with.

1 Like

I didn’t try cheating online at all. I hate online cheating a whole so I’d never try to do that. Either way though, I did fix the issues. Apparently I had some issues in the file after doing this and it kept kicking me due to how anticheat works. So I just verified my files and everything fixed.

2 Likes