Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
This is the official discussion topic of the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Resources
3. Unlimited Requisition

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/30/2019
    Started development

• 10/02/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello. I like your training, but I would like to suggest a feature: can you add unlimited units option?

7 Likes

why is not working for me

1 Like

Do have the game from steam ?
Try and start the game first then alt tab then press play in wemod when you are in game world

woah that was fast dang. Does this work in multiplayer? Does it work with mods such as Ultimate Apocalypse?

1 Like

It Work When I Played The Mod.

No it dont work for multiplayer. All trainers are made to use for singleplayer.
Probably get banned using it for multiplayer

First off I’d like to say thank you so much for creating this trainer its an absolute blast to use. secondly I do have a request, could add instant build and faster abilities please I and many others would deeply appreciate it.

Thanks for joining. stingerr can take a look on his way back around to this one to see if it’s possible to add those items

1 Like

For some reason, the game crashes whenever I try to use the trainer to win the stronghold battles in the campaign.

Yea getting a crash also after finishing a round on campaign. This only happens after enabling the cheats.

1 Like

Infinite unit cap would be awesome too

1 Like

@STiNGERR Hi, can you please add infinite unit cap?

Still having issues on campaign any update?

1 Like

this trainer doesn’t work for me in campaign. any chance for an update?

For everyone having trouble with the crash after a battle victory I have found a the problem and a semi fix. The cheat that is the problem is the infinite health. If you turn it off just before the enemy HQ is destroyed it reduces the crash frequency. It also appears that be the length of the battle is a factor. HQ mission or not if the match goes on for more than about forty five minutes your pretty much doomed to crash whether you turn it off right before victory or not. Only way I have found is to save the game right before winning and then re launch the game with no hacks on then turn them on again when back at the tactical map.

1 Like

it works for you and your opponents, it is annoying trying to use unlimited health, when you can’t kill the enemies either

Not sure if you intended this or not but still…

You should add infinite troop ability or just no squad cap. If you want to of course no one is forcing you to do any game at any time

1 Like

Can you add more features to the cheat trainer? Which ones will you ask (if you start work)?
Then here:

1. endless relic resources
  2. instant recruitment of all types of troops and equipment
  3. instant improvement of everything (troops, equipment, base)
  4. instant replenishment of units and immediately a quick improvement in the unit
  5. instant construction of a base, units, equipment
    Leave the old cheats the same. I would like you to expand this cheat trainer to include those cheats that I already wrote about above (there are 5 of them).
2 Likes