The Guild 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Guild 3
This is the official discussion topic of the The Guild 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Influence
2. Unlimited Attribute Points
3. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/17/2019
    Started development

• 10/17/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 03/17/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/26/2020

• 07/08/2020

• 10/11/2020

• 03/17/2021

• 06/17/2021

• 09/16/2021

• 12/16/2021

• 03/09/2022

• 04/16/2022

• 09/02/2022

• 08/26/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Guild 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

the unlimited attribute no longer working for guild 3 0.9.4, i hope you can update it thank you

5 Likes

Any way we can get an updated version of this? Neither the influence nor the Attribution points work in-game. Also, this keeps crashing my game. I have reduced my settings to their lowest setting to see if that would make a difference and it does not. It worked fine before I installed and used this.

1 Like

Update if possible please.

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

the attribute only work in character creation but not in the world game. since it only work in charac it still doesnt work because there limit of 11 for each attribute and if there still attribute left u cant start the game because there spare attribute.

2 Likes

Changes:

1 Like

@STiNGERR please update the game constantly as this game receives updates very often! example unlimited attribute points cheat don´t work ¡greetings!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @teoriasblack. :slight_smile:

Trainers will be updated when they get enough votes for an update via the WeMod desktop app. STiNGERR or any of the other trainer developers will not be updating trainers as a priority unless it’s clear that a sizeable amount of the community who play the game want that update.

A game won’t be given special priority because it’s in early access and updates often. In the name of fairness, it needs to be voted for, just like every other game.

This link will help if you are unsure how to correctly request an update: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Changes:

@STiNGERR the trainer appears as compatible but when using the inf attribute points it does not work the trainer was updated a month ago and appears as compatible is very strange

can any admin answer me please, the trainer of the guild 3 appears as compatible but a cheat does not work!

1 Like

The Trainer is working for inf Influence and inf Money, except for inf attribute

2 Likes

As of 0.9.11, none of the cheats work anymore, you can only activate the influence but there is no effect to the game.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

It’s about time, thank you very much

@STiNGERR would appreciate if you could enable the “GOG Version” as well. Currently, the only working option is “Unlimited Influence”. The “Attribute Points and Money options” can’t be enabled.

Welcome to the community @Godmodder666. :slight_smile:

This trainer was made for the Steam version of the game. We offer no guarantee that trainers made for a particular store will work on the game from another store. This is due to differences in the game’s engine code between store versions.

All trainers need to be voted on by the community to let us know what they’d like trainers for the most. To vote for a GOG version of this trainer:

1. Open your WeMod desktop app.
  2. Search for the game. Click the result.
  3. Click the GOG version, under the game title.
  4. Click Vote.

You also have a referral link in your WeMod dashboard to invite people from other communities to vote while being rewarded.

Update needed. Unlimited Money does not work for the current build of the game.

3 Likes

just tested and it needs updated. unlimited money and unlimited influence no longer work. I would put in a boost on it but there is no option to do so