BattleBlock Theater Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BattleBlock Theater
This is the official discussion topic of the BattleBlock Theater Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Freeze Timer
2. Unlimited Jumps

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/20/2019
    Started development

• 10/20/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The BattleBlock Theater cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Hello @MrAntiFun! i have been using your trainer because JoshUK’s cheat table scripts dont work for me for some reason. i am here because the table only has unlimited jumps and i was wondering if you could add godmode and always A++. thank you so much if you can get this to happen because i would be so happy and i am not very happy without god mode and always A++. thanks! hopefully you get this message

2 Likes

I started playing it on PC & I keep getting a black screen after the loading screen at the beginning of the game after you pick your character. I have to reload the game a couple of times before it finally works. I have to do this every time I play. Is there something I need to do to stop this from happening?