60 Parsecs! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

60 Parsecs!
This is the official discussion topic of the 60 Parsecs! Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Freeze Timer
2. Unlimited Food
3. No Needs
4. Unlimited Resources

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/22/2019
    Started development

• 10/22/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 07/21/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/23/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The 60 Parsecs! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

None of the cheats work anymore, they instantaneously turn off as soon as I try to turn them on.

The game got a major update yesterday on the 23rd Jan which has rendered the current trainer out of date.

You’ll need to vote for an update. This link has instructions and a video explaining how to request an update for the trainer: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

pls update

Read the post that is directly above yours.

I can’t vote for an update!! I don’t want to spend my money.

“Can’t” and “don’t” are not words that belong on the same line. It’s one or the other.
You “can but you won’t” would be a better description.

Voting is the only way this trainer will be updated. Not voting means the update comes slower. Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the update queue.

1 Like

I’m ten and have no money… :confused:

Voting for updates is free.
The WePoints you earn to convert into vote points are acquired by completing objectives in your WeMod dashboard. Such as using a game with WeMod every 24 hours.

There is also plenty you can do to earn cash, even at 10 years old. Do chores. Wash cars. Mow lawns. Bake and sell cakes. Etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it say we need over 1.1 k points for an update?! Jeez! But I understand…

See the problem now is that games that arent popular enough wont be updated

For the love of cheesy potatoes please update.

1 Like

Can confirm that no cheats for this game work. The option to even activate a cheat isn’t given as when you press a cheat shortcut or click the switch it won’t even turn on.

Please fix this.

This new queue system kinda sucks…I mean its kinda thrown some unpopular games down the crapper.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Can confirm that all cheats are working again. Ty for update! ^-^

Unlimited resources no longer works.