Steel Division: Normandy 44 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Steel Division: Normandy 44
This is the official discussion topic of the Steel Division: Normandy 44 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Income Points (Strategy)
2. Unlimited Units
3. Freeze Timer
4. End Match (Skirmish)
5. Zero Victory Points

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 10/23/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/24/2019
    End Match (Skirmish) cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the Mod, however the freeze time option does not work. Also would it be possible to add a god mode like the trainer for SD 2?

1 Like

I’ve verified this issue and forwarded it to the developer :slightly_smiling_face:

The Steel Division: Normandy 44 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• End Match (Skirmish) cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

freeze timer should work now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi REPPiN. Thanks for looking into this. So the Freezer timer work on the Phase timer, not on objective timer…I presume this is how it is meant to work. That is fine by way :-). Glad it works.

Question: Do you think you could make a similiar mod for SD2. The Freeze timer would be really helpful in that game. MrAntiFun does a trainer with a God mod that is helpful but just like with all these Wargamer games the timer sucks :slight_smile:

Either way thanks for this.

I got to focus on my current workload first, but yeah, I’ll probably look into it then :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks sir, and excellent trainer here.

1 Like

I’ve got a problem for some reason the unlimited units cheat didn’t work is the there a way to fix that?

Is there something I’ve missed, because the AI gets unlimited income points and units too?
And what is the zero victory points option for?

When I use the unlimited income points cheat, it resets my score to zero everytime and I am unable to spawn anything because of that. Otherwise, other aspects of the cheat trainer seem to work.

I can confirm. Once you enable unlimited points, the display resets to 0 and does not change. You cant spawn anymore units after that.

hi, could you add infinite ammo and god mode like in steel division 2? From already thank you very much

2 Likes

Any chance of adding a God and Ammo mod like in SD2?

2 Likes

I was wondering is there a way to have unlimited ammo and god mode please thanks

5 Likes

Hi, the mod doesn’t work in skrimish & scenario, can u fix that pls?

1 Like

The last two comments are valid. it does’t work in Skirmish or scenario. Also unlimited ammo and God mode would be great!!

1 Like

The cheats don’t work with Axis side, but work with allied side only, can this be fixed please?

2 Likes

It would be nice to have a fix with the axis side so it would work with both sides would be nice

1 Like

Hey @REPPiN

could you please let us know if this trainer will be forgotten or if there are any plans on updating it, only issue ive seen is during skirmish battles the trainer does not work with the axis side.

2 Likes