Dark and Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dark and Light
This is the official discussion topic of the Dark and Light Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Constitution
4. No Hunger
5. No Thirst
6. Unlimited Focus
7. Unlimited Mana
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Coins
10. Unlimited Weight
11. Unlimited Durability
12. Easy Crafting

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/26/2019
    Started development

• 10/26/2019
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Dark and Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

coin cheat isnt working

1 Like

Can you update the game

1 Like

None of the cheats work anymore. it says that I have unlimited coins, but I only have my original number.

Can you update it please?

Hello! :slight_smile:

Since this game has not been updated since June 2019 (the trainer was released in October 2019) - could you be more specific about why you think an update is needed, please? So we can look into it further.

Also, where did you get your copy of the game from - the Steam store, another store or cracked? :slight_smile:

the cheats don’t seem to work right when you use any of them. the unlimited coin , items as well as easy craft it will show the number and that you can craft but it wont let you and the game still reads what you had originally before using the cheat and i think it dose it with all the cheats the weight cheat doesn’t work at all and this is on steam store

All versions have fake numbers. but not actually working can you update I have many friends who want cheats… All versions have fake numbers. but not actually working can you update I have many friends who want cheats… Can it be applied to all servers?

1 Like

WeMods is not injecting even in Offline (LAN) mode, would you know if you intend to update the injector to Dark And Light at some point?

I play on a PVE server and I wanted to speed up the construction of my base, I have little time to play, and it requires a lot of time to farm.

Thanks in advance