Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited SP
3. Unlimited Items
4. Set Yen
5. Set Party Memory
6. Mega Exp
7. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/28/2019
    Started development

• 10/28/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thank you for the digimon trainer :raised_hands::raised_hands: and if its possible to get max digimon scans added down the road when you have free time that would be great, once again thank you for the trainer!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Great trainer but there is some problems, First the one hit kill isn’t working like it should be the enemy he is the one who can 1 shot you. Second The Exp values is too low you can’t get the max level with it.

3 Likes

The cheats break party memory for hackers memory version. Shows party memory 4/0 when I started a new game for Hackers Memory version and got to chapter 2 and unlocked DigiLab.

Would absolutley LOVE if there was a way to change level and stats of my digimon.

The memory mod doesnt work at all and it changes your memory to 0 instead

Realy? It works fine for me.

My memory is stuck at 0 right now because of it

Nvm. It works but you can only increase the memory space to 500. No more or it will turn 0.

Uh, can we please have some stat and level cheats please?

‘one hit kill’ doesn’t quite work the right way… it works, but for the enemy, as in, you can’t one hit kill them… but they one hit kill you.

1 Like

memory mod works fine for me, jsut have to put it tothe higher cuantity, onw hit kill doesnt work at all, either for the enemy or for allies

does it say 0 o 000? cause 000 is cause it can be shown the real number, i get 000 using it, and it alows me to put infinite

1 Like

WeMod is no longer with the updated version of the game, which prevents it from running, apparently

Thanks for the trainer, as I don’t have time to sit and grind and such, just wondering if anything has been updated for the Complete Edition. Again, thank you for your time and effort.

One hit kill still doesnt working properly. Usually enemies that can one hit me. If you please could read and fix that I would be grateful :3

2 Likes

it does work but yeah maybe activate it in a one on one fight to get it to kick in?

we need Ignore Digivolve Requirements please

2 Likes

Can someone tell me why the unlimited items cheat sometimes works and sometimes doesnt. Its really annoying trying to get it to work while everything else i want works just fine. I dont know what to do to get get it to work i only managed to get it to work again once by starting the game from wemod but now that doesnt work either.
Edit: now doesnt work at all

infinite cheat doesnt work please fix