Sunset Overdrive Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sunset Overdrive
This is the official discussion topic of the Sunset Overdrive Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Resources
4. Freeze Timer
5. Mega Exp

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/01/2019
    Started development

• 11/01/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Sunset Overdrive cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

what’s freezer time? at first, I thought it freezes the timer in challenges but when I turned it on nothing happened, so I don’t know if does something else then I thought or if it just doesn’t work

managed to get unlimited health and ammo and mega exp to work for the windows version but the resources one just freezes the resources, not adding or subtracting when activated

Got lucky any of it worked. This was made for the steam version of the game
Would probably need a whole new trainer made for windows store version

yea super lucky, the resource sometimes bring them to max but isnt locked there and the timer freeze is hit or miss, i mean the only thing i did was locate the exe and added it to wemod

after playing for a few hours all the cheats work fine, seems like only thing needed was for the mod to auto find the exe

I can get Unlimited Health & Ammo to work, along with Mega EXP, but not Unlimited Resources or Freeze Timer.

EDIT: Okay, it looks like the Freeze Timer only works on mission timers, not challenge timers.

is there a way to get the timer to work for challanges, or maybe something that adds and removes time from the challanges

1 Like

Hey Mr. I think the trainer doesn’t work especially the resources

The cheats here work well, but there’s a few we still need:
Infinite Vehicle Health
Infinite Defense Target(s) Health
Maximum Style (or a style rank adjuster)
Stop Challenge Timers

agree with challenge timer.