Life is Feudal: Forest Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Life is Feudal: Forest Village
This is the official discussion topic of the Life is Feudal: Forest Village Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health Citizen
2. No Thirst Citizen
3. No Hunger Citizen
4. No Cold Citizen
5. Unlimited Armor Citizen
6. Unlimited Tool Durability Citizen
7. Citizens Age 25
8. Unlimited Resources

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/03/2019
    Started development

• 11/03/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

It is good but currently when save with trainer it crashed, without trainer save game normal :frowning:

1 Like

Played with the trainer today and I really like it, but I found some issues

• When you play with the trainer, you won’t be able to load a savegame. Start the game without trainer, tab out and start the trainer while the game is running should do the trick.

• Unlimited Health: Villagers aren’t really immortal, they just die a couple hundred times in a row and you can’t stop them from doing so (unless you’re turning off the cheat)

• No Hunger/Cold: I’m not sure how this is supposed to work, but they still can starve to death?

• Unlimited Armor/Tool Durability: Seems to work, but causes the game to crash while autosaving (edited)

• Citizen Age 25: Works fine, you can even turn off the cheat and they go back to their normal ages. But notice: when you have too many villagers and use/turn off the cheat, the game could crash in the loading process, so be careful

• Unlimited Resources: Works also fine. Just be aware that this cheat makes it impossible to take unwanted resources away from a building or construction site! Edit: Causes the game to crash in the saving process

Thanks for your work, MrAntiFun and have a nice day!

3 Likes

The game crashes/freezes when saving with the trainer.

1 Like

GAME always crash with the trainer running , without no problems. please fix it

1 Like

we will have an update of this game? ty for your work

Needs updated please when you have time. I would put a proper request in but the option to do so isn’t there.

1 Like

Most of these cheats don’t seem to be working (or if they are it is really difficult to tell).
Unlimited Health – Villagers still die
No Thirst – ? Unknown
No Hunger – Food still diminishes
No Cold – Firewood still diminishes and cold icon occasionally appears on houses
Unlimited Armor --? Unknown
Unlimited Tool Durability --? Unknown (I haven’t been far enough into this game for this stat to matter)
Citizens Age 25 – This worked exactly once. Then even after turning it off, no further villagers are born.
Unlimited Resources – Resources still diminish. I may just not understand what this does.

Hello, please update!
Nothing work`s

Hey, how do you get the unlimited resources to work? I’ve tried several times, disabled steam mods, made a new game, restarted computer, etc. nothing works. The rest seem to work somewhat but I can’t get that one to go. Were you in a specific window or anything?