Valkyria Chronicles 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Valkyria Chronicles 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Valkyria Chronicles 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Attacks
3. Unlimited Action Points
4. Unlimited Command Points
5. Unlimited DCT
6. Unlimited XP
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/10/2019
    Started development

• 11/12/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Valkyria Chronicles 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Oh its out, thanks for the hard work, loved the game but hated needless grinding.

1 Like

For STiNGERR:

I was wondering if you could add a few new cheats to this trainer: Infinite SP, and infinite Ship Command Points, Unlimited commands (Prevents command gray-out), Unlimited Unit Cap (Makes current units counter constantly set to “1” out of 10 so you can get the most out of deploying troops), Leaders, extra troops, and the Ships batteries cannons can REALLY turn the tide of battle, especially when one ally is removed from battle due to new conditions.And a cheat that automatically recruits Selvaria Bles.
And a concentrate fire (perfect aim) cheat, top priority.

The trainer cause the game to go into a non-stop saving screen when ever you complete a level. Also, I know it is the trainer because there is no problem if i dont not use it.

1 Like

Could use an cheat for accuracy:
“All Units Concentrate Fire”
The Other Kai mission always gets my heart racing cause they take away Kai’s one resource, her sniper rifle by making it SUPER inaccurate.

I can’t use it, once I turn any button “on”, the game would crash. why?