POSTAL 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

POSTAL 2
This is the official discussion topic of the POSTAL 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/10/2019
    Started development

• 11/10/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The POSTAL 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you for getting this onto the platform! Since the Paradise Lost expansion is a completely difference executable, I’ve used the customization options and selected the .exe for it and the trainer works fine. However, the game does seem to crash on and off when transitioning between loading points. Just wanted to voice this, but I’m sure you’re probably aware. Thanks again!

Have you actually got the trainer to work for Paradise Lost? I’m not sure what to do regarding your reference to “customization options”. The trainer works fine for the base game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the trainer, it’s good fun.

1 Like

how do i use it for paridise loast

This Cheat needs another Patch I find it crashes at random.

So using cheat engine to use speedhack doesn’t work on this game for some reason, i tried everything and so i came here to see if somebody made a cheat to slow or speed up time and there isn’t one, Please add one in the next update

The speed mods work the same in CE and WeMod so if it didn’t work with CE it won’t work with WeMod.

any tips to play Paradise Lost with the trainer ?