Dungeon Defenders Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dungeon Defenders
This is the official discussion topic of the Dungeon Defenders Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Weak Enemy
4. Unlimited Portal Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/12/2019
    Started development

• 11/12/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 07/26/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/12/2022

• 07/05/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Dungeon Defenders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello,

While the health and Mana option are working, the crystal health option does not.

Thanks,

1 Like

The Health, Mana and Weak Enemy cheats are all working but the Unlimited Crystal Health cheat is not working

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

it can’t do multiple crystals, some dlc enemies the hp value does not change like flying or floating ones some other things mostly names of the enemies I can’t remember.

1 Like

Is there anyway to get this cheat updated? The app doesnt let me vote for one. Is it just too old of a game now or something?

2 Likes

How can i make request for update the trainer?

Should be able to in the wemod app. If its not there we will take a look and see if we need to add it manually

i don’t know where is the request button on the Wemod app… it’s my first request…

Redux i would like to be able to spawn a Divine Crystal in my inventory.

Is there going to be an update for this game? The game was updated on Steam and needs to be tested on WeMod. I have the notification on for when this will be updated and have given feedback to the problems that this trainer has such as unlimited crystal health not working at all, and the option to make enemies weak does not work on the boss type enemies such as sharken, djinn, etc when played on nightmare difficulty.

2 Likes

unlimited crystal and player health work along with unlimited mana. the weak enemy doesn’t work most flying enemies have normal health along with the boss’s

Also the infinite crystal health doesn’t work with the crystalline hero’s

Weak enemies doesn’t work on some flying monsters, especially on insane and nightmare difficulty.

Also, two suggestions for more modifiers, if possible, would be ‘Give 1M Bank Mana’ and ‘Give 1M experience’?

That one fixed and those two added would be awesome!

Just wanted to message the good people here before doing anything with this trainer on the game, does this work for ranked and is it safe for it, or is this just for open and thats all, cool with either or just wanted to ask ahead of time for safety measures. Thanks ahead of time for any answer and hope you all have a good day today :smile: .

It works in ranked, but you can’t join people or have people join you.

That’s likely because you’re playing the ranked match from a private server that is running from your PC, not an official server run by the developers.

The ability to cheat in private servers is nothing new. It’s commonplace in Conan: Exiles, Ark: Survival Evolved and so on. However, if you attempt to cheat in official servers run by the game devs themselves, rather than private ones, you can expect to be banned or at least having your entire account reset back to zero progress. :slight_smile:

@MagicalAcorn59 @Transcend7567 @UnicornPoo1111 Are you still having issues with the unlimited portal/crystal health cheat?

Can we get more mods for this game?
+Hero Levels
+Mana Currency for gear upgrades
+Gear rarity drops