STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Origin

STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order
This is the official discussion topic of the STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Force
4. Set Skill Points
5. Set Exp

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/15/2019
    Started development

• 11/15/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 12/20/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

lol damn it anti i was about to get some sleep but now i have to try out this trainer :joy:

Goddamn Anti you are quick on the draw with this stuff, cheers to ya mate!

I am currently unable to use this. I have origin and whenever i launch the trainer the game freezes. any ideas?

2 Likes

Start the game first then alt tab then press play In wemod after. The trainer works fine
And it’s not for online

1 Like

Thanx again Mr Antifun, you are awesome!
Only the Origin trainer cannot find my game game although I bought it there & installed it. Tried to fix this, but cannot find a .exe file, therefore I cannot use the "alt-tab"method…
Please help me fix this weird problem?

Hello, I have the game under origin but wemod can’t find it and when I try to do it manually it doesn’t work either, do you have a solution?

1 Like

for those whose wemod does not work with origin, I may have a solution to disable the backup of the game cloud and then restart

Disabling the cloud saving does not work. I attached trainer to my computerfolder at …origin/ jedi fallen order/ swgame/ binairies/w64 and now all cheats worked!! Good luck!

1 Like

heath doesnt work for some things on jedi grand master difficulty

1 Like

Thank you so much for the time you put into this. I’m using the trainer successfully on Jedi Grand Master Difficulty, however there are some large monsters where the health shows full, but I still die after 2 or 3 hits. It would be great if this could be investigated / fixed. :smiley:

Can´t bring it to Work. Always the Error that it couldn´t find or start the game.

Cloud save backup is disabled

Llevo tres días intentado hacer que funcionen los trucos,pero wemod no me encuentra el juego, curiosamente con Megadev me pasa lo mismo,es el primer juego al que no le puedo meter trucos… que pena​:thinking::thinking:

English:

Hello and welcome. :slight_smile:

Firstly, are you using the correct trainer? This is the trainer for the Origin version of the game. If you are using the Steam version of the game, you need this trainer instead: STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you are using the correct trainer, press the down arrow in the WeMod software, which is next to the play button. Then manually link WeMod to the game’s executable.

Español:
(via Google Translate, may be errors / a través de Google Translate, puede haber errores).

Hola y bienvenido. :slight_smile:

En primer lugar, ¿estás utilizando el entrenador correcto? Este es el entrenador para la versión de origen del juego. Si está utilizando la versión Steam del juego, necesita este entrenador en su lugar: STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Si está utilizando el entrenador correcto, presione la flecha hacia abajo en el software WeMod, que se encuentra junto al botón de reproducción. Luego, vincula manualmente WeMod al ejecutable del juego.

Cheats keeps disengaging and requires to re-enable cheats. [Correction] I have found if you go offline, the cheats work.

Hello and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

The common cause of this is that you may be using the wrong trainer for your game version. This is the trainer for those playing via Origin. If you are playing the game on Steam, you need the Steam trainer: STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If that’s not the case, you might be affected by this: Trainer Starts then stops

What does the unlimited shield do? Cal or BD dont have shield functions. thanks

the unlimited shield represents Cal’s blocking stamina. so you never run out of it.

1 Like

1 Like