DRAGON QUEST HEROES II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DRAGON QUEST HEROES II
This is the official discussion topic of the DRAGON QUEST HEROES II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Tension
4. Unlimited Gold
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Mega Exp
7. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/17/2019
    Unlimited Tension cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The DRAGON QUEST HEROES II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When I first load up the cheats, it says it is not compatible with my version (Just purchased it tonight on Steam). I play it anyway and I am finding some odd things with it. The mega exp works fine, but the levels I have gained do not stay, they keep reverting back to a much lower level. The unlimited exp/mana is not working properly either. For example on occasion it seems to work, then for some reason my teams gets one shot against something super low level. One hit kill and unlimited gold seems to work perfectly fine.

The unlimited skill points is only working on the “Hero” and the “Cousin”. The other party members do not have it.

I am sorry if this is not the right way to question/bring it up. New poster here, I have just been lurking.

Was there possible a change to the game at some point, and it was not updated? I know this is an older game, so I was just curious.

Thank you!

1 Like

so the levels gained with mega xp do not stick and the one hit kill also affect the payer and allys.

1 Like

can we add unlimited items and mini medals please?

can we please update the game. for some reason evetime I use the mods I die instantly.

1 Like

Mega EXP does nothing it seems, for any of the other party members , also randomly die too.

1 Like

from what I can tell, insta-kill doesn’t just one shot kill your enemies but your party and the npc’s that need to be protected.

1 Like

My levels keep resetting.

1 Like

can we please get an update for this. its resetting my levels and some of the other cheats arent working.