Port Royale 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Port Royale 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Port Royale 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Warehouses Resources

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/17/2019
    Started development

• 11/17/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Port Royale 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Not sure if this is really an issue that can be fixed with this ancient of a game… “Crashes” occur quite frequently. Is there an issue in terms of repetitively activating and deactivating cheats over a 10 minute time period?

(Currently stuck on an infinite load screen post setting up a trade route with no cheats active. They were before. It was for the Turkish islands with a trade fluyt. The other crash I had also happened while I was in city view.)

The trainer for Port Royale 3 has stopped working. As soon as you select the things, it deactivates itself again immediately.

Needs updated or fixed please

It works almost fine on the Steam version, except that “God mode” works for hull and sails but not for crew. A shame as I only want this trainer so that I can minimise this game’s excruciatingly boring combat. (It’s already so easy you can win any battle with just a pinnace, but it takes so so so so long even in a Liner. Mind numbing.)

Y need trainer of more reputation of all nation please

1 Like

I agree… i wish there was cheat for reputation too

Please add cheat for Nation and city reputation since using current cheatcodes causes issue with them.

Could you please add max reputation option? I miss being able to max my rep just by clicking.