Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
This is the official discussion topic of the Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Instant Crop
2. Freeze Time
3. Unlimtied Money
4. Super Bag Size
5. Unlimited Items
6. Unlimited Stats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/23/2019
    Started development

• 11/23/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 04/29/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Harvest Moon: Light of Hope cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Trainer is working great except for the Unlimited Items. My items are whatever number I scavenge or purchase and as I use them they are depleted?

3 Likes

Unlimited Items doesn´t work for me

3 Likes

All of the other cheats work perfectly but unlimited items does not. Does it need to be a certain stage in the game, do the numbers have to change for it to take effect, something else, or does the cheat just not work? Please let us know or update it with a fix as soon as you can. Thank you for all you do!

2 Likes

Still waiting for a Fix for “Unlimited Items”

2 Likes

Items work when used, For example use seeds and it should set current seeds to 99 .

Why i don’t use to x64? And and why can’t use the game steam, instead go into the one with out x32 and that regular application doesn’t work with me without using steam

Should be able to start the game from steam first. Then when in game alt tab out THEN press play in wemod. Usually that works for 32 or 64 problems
Also if you go into your game download usually in the " bin " folder can sometimes change the version. Maybe not in this one but can check n see

Thank you work!!

1 Like

but, how do things that don’t exist “use” them, like stone

1 Like

Great glad you got it to work ! About the other question I’m not sure as I dont play this game
Maybe one of the others will chime in and have a solution

but, how do things that don’t exist “use” them, like stone. And i “use” but don’t work. Can give a training video?

1 Like

Unlimited Items is not working for me. I’ve tried everything

1 Like

Please do an unlimited stamina, it will be very useful to add to the game

I cant seem to get the mod to work. It doesnt let me toggle the cheats on/off

Make sure you press the Play button in the top-right corner of the WeMod desktop app first.

Since you don’t have Pro at the time of your post, you need to use hotkeys to activate cheats rather than clicking them.

Version: 2017.2.1.50452
After planting a seed and manually pressing Use on a consumable…not only does the Unlimited Item option not work, the Instant Crop option eliminates any Fertilizer effect.

1 Like

I still cant get any of the materials in the mine to work with unlimited items. You cant “use” them. Is there a way to fix this? :frowning: Its the only one of the cheats I really wanted to work!

1 Like

Same here. I’m wondering the trainer can be updated?