XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

XCOM 2 War of the Chosen
This is the official discussion topic of the XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Super Health
2. Super Mobility
3. Super Aim
4. Super Will
5. Super Armor
6. Super Hack
7. Super Dodge
8. Reset Resources

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/08/2017
    Started development

• 09/08/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 11/23/2019
    Super Health cheat added
    Super Mobility cheat added
    Super Aim cheat added
    Super Will cheat added
    Super Armor cheat added
    Super Hack cheat added
    Super Dodge cheat added
    Reset Resources cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The XCOM 2 War of the Chosen cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

6. Super Hack is not working.

2 Likes
  1. Super Mobility is not toggleable. When activated and saved, it is activated permanently.
2 Likes

i used your cheat and it worked, but its permanent :frowning:
how can i undo this boost of HP and Movement :frowning:
it kills my game save because now its cheat only :frowning:

would be nice if there would be a warning in the wemod app

I have both Xcom 2 and Chimera squad installed. When i want to enable Chimera squad trainer, it wants to start Xcom 2. So basicaly unusable if you have bopth installed, which sucks, because i play both.

How do I undo the edits made by this trainer to squad health? The trainer says super health should be toggleable.

I only wanted invincibility for one mission, because the Chosen are bullshit.

pls fix the cheat

This trainer doesn’t seem to work much anymore. most of the cheats don’t seem to work. all that really works is the extra movement (kinda) and unlimited health. But the rest doesn’t. I would really appreciate an update on this trainer. Thanks guys!

Ever since the latest XCom 2 WOTC update, this trainer freezes my computer and even restarted it once. Can MAF give this another look? I continue to appreciate your work.

Hi! All of the cheats are working perfectly with the latest version, except “Super Hack”. It does not seem to have any impact on the game.

Is it possible to get an update which fixes Super Hack?

Other than that, thanks again so much for all your hard work, efforts and another amazing trainer @MrAntiFun !! You Rock!!

The trainer is not compatible with the steam version.
Please update this trainer <3

1 Like

any response if we will get an update or not?

Health cheat works just fine, and that is all I need. All the rest can be done with console commands.

yeah, it says not compatible but I’ve been using it without issue for the past week

I don’t think Super Dodge, Super Hack, or Super Armor do anything, but everything else seems to work.
I really only need the health, and it works fine despite the compatibility warning and all the mods I’ve crammed into the game.

Note that third-party modifications to the game can affect whether trainers work flawwlessly or not. Because they sometimes alter the same memory addresses that the trainer needs to inject into. Which means some cheats may not work because the trainer cannot recognise the addresses that have been changed by mods.

Be advised, some cheats will disappointingly become permanent, such as health and movement.

:slightly_frowning_face:After steam plus mod, enable the cheating functions will work in the enemy. I hope you can fix the problem.

Trainer needs a description for what “Reset Resources” means. Does it reset your resources to Zero, or does it reset the resources for the month, allowing you to get them again? Would be cool just to have a + to resources, either by a set number or a flat rate, like in the other X-Com mods here on WeMod. Very limiting by not having what I need, and in this one, there seems no way that I can think of to add extra engineers. Unless you can change the rewards for a scanning spot. Now THAT’d be cool.

The new enemy, Spectre, has an ability that copies your characters. If you have Infinite health activated, so will the Copy. The only solution thus far is to leave it to the last and kill it after all the others are destroyed.

3 Likes