Mordheim: City of the Damned Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mordheim: City of the Damned
This is the official discussion topic of the Mordheim: City of the Damned Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Fragments
4. Unlimited Shards
5. Unlimited Clusters
6. Super Stats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/24/2019
    Started development

• 11/24/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mordheim: City of the Damned cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

This does not seem to work anymore? I started up the game via WeMod, hit F1 to turn on infinite HP, and it looked like my characters had 101/1000 HP, so I figured it was working.
I learned otherwise when my leader fell in about 5 attacks. :frowning:
So it seems to ups the max HP but NOT their current HP, nor does it refresh their current HP. So people still eventually die.

1 Like

1/17/20

Inf Health - WORKING - But it makes your health very low, and you can be killed if attacked 3 times in a row by the same enemy.

Inf Money -WORKING

~Hint when using Inf Frags, Shards, & Clusters:
When your sending the shipments, do NOT put all 99. Put 98, or the game with think you have none left.~

Inf Fragments - WORKING

Inf Shards - WORKING

Inf Clusters - WORKING

Super Stats - WORKING - However it does NOT change Accuracy or Ranged Damage, it also resets itself randomly.

Any chance on health being fixed? The AI loves to just gang up on one person whenever possible. The code is not very effective as it stands right now…

Unlimited Health: Somewhat working. Increased the maximum health that the troops get, but doesn’t increase the current health. Troops still go down due to this.

Unlimited Gold,Fragments, Shards and Clusters: Works, but only sometimes. If you purchase something, it will set your gold to 999 repeating of course, but will then subtract what you purchased and not add any amount back to it.

Super Stats: Doesn’t work. Increases your total stats but doesn’t increase the success rate that it should affect. Will raise the stats to the maximum but still only have >70% chance to hit things.

For some reason all ranged units only has a 1% chance to hit if i turn on super stats.

Everything seems to work well for me… a shame about the range stats not increasin but the near unlimited movement was very very useful for learning the maps first few goes through.
Would there be any way to edit individual attributes/stats of warband members?
just by one point at a time?
Anyway, was very good to get started :slight_smile: