A button that displays what cheats you have enabled and disabled

I know people with pro already have a menu like this, but some of us either don’t want pro or can’t afford to get it, it would be nice if we could see what cheats we had enabled or disabled but nothing else.

1 Like

Hello. :slight_smile:

Could you provide more information or descriptions of your suggestion, please?
Everyone can see which cheats they have turned on or off simply by looking at the WeMod software, regardless whether they are Pro or not. To switch between softwares when playing games, press alt+tab in your keyboard. Or is there some other feature you’re suggesting to improve this?

Like a menu in the corner of the screen, some games don’t like you alt tabbing out of it, i have a few games that crash when i alt+tab.

something exactly like this but you can’t click it.

Not everyone has two screens, and some games cant be tabbed out of/start to lag hard. Would just be a quality of life improvement

Thank you for the clearer explanation. :slight_smile:

Similar features already exist for Pro users, with the remote mobile app and the game bar overlay, as two of the additional features they receive as a thank you for supporting WeMod’s development, maintenance and continued existence. But the developers at WeMod will take your feedback and suggestions on board, of course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep not all of us do, well i was lucky enough to have a second monitor but then my HDMI port died…