A Destiny leak has details about the new Items and Raid Gear coming in December

A recent Destiny leak reveals a new set of raid armor and items expected to be featured in the upcoming DLC, The Dark Below.

The new set, along with a host of new items, appears to have been data-mined from Destiny servers, posted to DestinyDB, then spotted by Reddit user SwordofCrota.

Along with the new armors for each class, complete with new trinkets, the mining suggests there’s also a new event coming, the Trials of Osiris, which brings with it a new hand cannon, a legendary sparrow and a Trials of Osiris emblem.

There’s also the mention of a Cabal XP booster consumable, new materials – including ship shaders and templates – and a new set of Vanguard armor.

New features spotted include a level cap increase and a higher level strike playlist. Details from the Crota’s End raid indicate that it’s intended for players in the level range of 28-32, with 28 being the normal setting, and 32 being the hard mode. As for the new strike playlist, the lowest entry level appears to start at 28, which is sure to be a god-send for high-level players looking for a challenging strike.

Of course, it’s worth pointing out all of this could very well be adjusted and changed by Bungie prior to the December release of The Dark Below.

If you’ve been on a break from Destiny, you might not have heard that the infamous loot cave has been patched. But don’t worry, its spirit still lives on in our hearts and cave

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/17/a-destiny-leak-has-details-about-the-new-items-and-raid-gear-coming-in-december

You know this is kind of interesting cause i know a few people who think that once you hit a certain level people think ooh ok what now and then they are finished…this makss a point the people who stoped leveling their vanguard rep and others are gonna have to grind twice as hard now…unlike me i have rank three and then some and started on other reps…its good to hear new raids and new gear and level cap but the ones who dont grind to get what they want will not get any where this should make people wanna grind now

I havent had the need to lvl my vanguard or any other fraction up theres no point when I can jsut do the raid and get everything I need.

I didn’t even bother leveling vanguard for there gear because its all useless, just did it though the weekly’s so I could level dead orbit to get there emblem, only thing holding me back from 30 is shards and two pieces of raid gear. which I’m sure I’ll get at less another piece by the end of the month.

Level 6 vanguard, thats me.

Level 30 titan lvl 5 new monarchy and lvl 5 vanguard! Haven’t been able to play the game for 4 weeks:(

Going for those sexy faction emblems… Just need to hit Lv3 for FWC

30 male awoken warlock 6512 glimmer, 104 crucible marks, 93 vanguard marks

Weekly Vanguard Marks
88/100

Weekly Crucible Marks
47/100

CryptarchRank 38
569/3000

Iron BannerRank 1
237/1200

QueenRank 1
1160/3000