A game that i have installed is not found

A game that I have installed is not found and when I find the game and try to use the trainer for it I get this message " we’re having problems finding the game. try restarting it, then press the ‘start game’ button again".

Which GAME TITLE is it ?

What is the source of your Game, STEAM, UPLAY, ORIGIN, or some other version ?

Where is the Game’s EXE file located, under which folder/directory, and what is the name of the executable file ?

Try to attach and run Infinity, after the game level has been fully loaded. First, launch the game via STEAM, or any other installed source.

After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated, after the game version being detected.

Side note:

You can only change the installed path, if you get the FIND GAME button prompt on top right side. If it says, “START GAME”, then Infinity has already detected the game folder.

Click on the FIND GAME button, to manually select the game’s folder. This should automatically open the PICK FOLDER pop-up box and window…

hitman 2016

steam

how can I remove a game from infinity. cuz I did not find the .exe file.

You don’t have to remove the Game, if INFINITY has already detected it properly.

You must manually redirect Infinity to the exact Game’s exact installed path and location on your HDD/SSD, if the Infinity app is unable to find the game title.

STEAM games are usually installed under the “SteamApps” folder.

Read my previous reply once again. I’ve outlined the steps on how to do this.

Don’t run infinity as admin.

And see if you have wmic service installed - No games working since update