A questions & answers Topic Suggestion

hey
noticed there’s no topic for general questions & answers, so I hope u guys make one

I have a question of my own:
I really don’t want to open my games thro the app, I have some non-steam games, but I launch thro steam to use the build it web browser
but I still wanna use the cheats, just like the olden times, in the background

one more question:
is wemod not compatible with cheat engine?

tnx

2 Likes

We do have a general section
https://community.wemod.com/c/general/5
Lotta times can start your game first then can alt tab out and press play after game is running. cheat engine should be compatible. We dont recommend using a mod and wemod together tho
And a lot of times if the trainer is made for steam version it wont work for a different version

2 Likes

yeah figured it out just a few minutes after posting this :stuck_out_tongue:

not for my game, it was a script that I wasn’t able to enable, so I first enabled the script then open the Wemod, even tho the trainer’s entire cheat worked, once I started the cheat engine table, then started the trainer, some cheats of the trainer didn’t work, thank god I was still able to use of the cheats from the trainer that was missing from the cheat table, it was the only reason I downloaded the trainer in the first place :sweat_smile:

a mod? wym?

1 Like

Like a mod you find on internet for a game usually they will interfere with the trainer

1 Like

The support section of the forum, the one this thread is in, is for questions and answers. :slight_smile:
Making more than one forum section for the same purpose will just make it harder and longer for people to find the answers they need.

1 Like