"A trainer is currently being created" message

This is also happening to me, I was using it earlier without any issues, I have uninstalled and reinstalled infinity (with a fresh download) and the same thing is occurring. V4.0.12 + Win10 (fully updated)

Yep! 4.0.12.

So it seems like some issue with the server, couldn’t have happened at the worst time. Poor frank ;(

Wait, i am sure it will sort itself out or frank will fix it as soon as he sees it.

Thanks guys! Just happy it wasn’t just me.

same hope it will be sorted soon though

I thought I was the only one panicing that there are no trainers for games haha I hope they will fix it soon.

I understand that obviously things take time to fix and it will be working again as soon as possible, but does anyone know if it is being looked into, I cant see any posts saying it is being investigated.

good question not sure

It works just very slow…

how do i get it to show the trainers for games again or just have to wait ?

wait

is there any other way to get the trainers while the infinity app gets sorted out?

yeah I am still getting “A trainer is currently being created. Check back soon!”

I’m back up now. Seems to working fine.

yep mine too

Same problem happened to me. He gave me the same message for all the games, both installed and not installed. “A trainer is currently being created, come back soon!”.

Just updated to the newest version of Infinity and started to get the “A trainer is currently being created, come back soon” on every installed game.

There has been a problem yesterday and today about the trainer being created. And they are working on it

I’m having this problem now too. I just installed Infinity a few moments ago on a new build. None of the trainers that I used are showing up as available. Examples: Frostpunk, They are Billions

Edit: Subnautica as well. I’m sure it’s all of them across the board, but I figured I’d give as many examples to look into.

Having the same issue as of right now