Absolver Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited health doesn’t work. Your health still goes down, it’s just that we just aren’t able to see it. And when you’re eventually killed you won’t be able to respawn without restarting your game, when you do respawn you won’t encounter any NPC enemies, no boss encounters will work, and you won’t encounter any players. You’ll have to make a new character.

The second cheat that doesn’t work is the unlimited attribute points cheat. Since the latest update, the leveling system, the attribute system, and the looting system has been totally revamped. Now when you reach level 60, you can’t add any more attribute points to your character. That’s why the cheat doesn’t work. You’re only allowed 60 points. I’d say that this cheat has been rendered totally useless, but we’ll have to see what @STN has to say about that. I do however have a solution that may be able to help.

Just like your Witcher 3 cheats, you could add an ‘Add XP’ cheat. This can act as an executable cheat and not a toggle. hit the button, add the exact amount of XP needed to level up, minus one. e.g.: you need 12,000XP to level up, so you hit the ‘Add XP’ hotkey which will add 11,999XP. This algorithm will be able to detect how much XP is needed for your level up and therefore gives you that number minus one. That eliminates glitches that could arise from adding the exact amount and not actually leveling up.

The next thing I wanted to mention was options for NEW cheats. such as ‘Add Crystals’ and ‘Add Fragments’ cheat options, instead of unlimited crystal and fragment options. That way it would again eliminate possible glitches. Unlimited could show up as 0, and a manually added amount will always show up as it’s given value.

Fortunately the ‘Unlimited Stamina’ and ‘Instant Skill’ cheats still function perfectly.

Thanks again, @STN . Hopefully we’ll see your updated cheat list coming out real soon!

@STN Hey man! update 1.11 is out and the cheats don’t work anymore. Looking forward to an update on this!

3 Likes

@STN Update for Patch 1.11 Requested.

3 Likes

@STN Patch for update 1.11 just came out. Request for updated cheats.

3 Likes

It says failed tot load cheats tips on how i can fix It or is it just that the trainer is old

Well it’s not old only 3 months it just needs an update when Mr. Dev gets around to it , poopymonster

When is absolver trainer going to be updated.
Can maybe someone make it

if there is an issue post on the Trainers Topic.
here:Absolver Cheats and Trainer

Hello!
Since 1.11 has come out, I would like to request infinite fragments if possible. That would be great. Or perhaps infinite shards as well. However, looking at the previous posts on the thread, I see that the cheats are not working currently and I think that it should be taken care of first. Hopefully you guys can get around to it sometime.

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@STN Request for updated please.

2 Likes

can you update this ? // i cant use it

1 Like

Absolver trainer doesn’t work, we need upgrade to newest version, pls help !

PS: Absolver Dev team introduced EasyAntiCheat as anticheat system

If they added eac you most likely won’t see a new update on infinity site if it’s affecting sp aswell since disabling eac is tedious

Actually the cheat dosn’t work, i have a “failed to load cheats into your games” and all things i test for play the game with cheat don’t work, please help me ^^

@Wakan. Read above comments

Did it got an update ? (The Trainer i mean)

So if you wanna use cheats, here’s what you do. But there is a side effect. You will lose ALL OF YOUR PROGRESS. So do this if you want, just letting people know ahead of time.

What you do, is:
Right-click on Absolver
Click on Properties
Click on the “Betas” tab.
Change the default option to “beta -” and click close.
Let the game update.
Should be able to use cheats now.
All of them except for infinite attribute points work.

This modset just doesn’t work at all.

Update?

update please <3