Accel World VS. Sword Art Online Deluxe Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Accel World VS. Sword Art Online Deluxe Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Accel World VS. Sword Art Online Deluxe Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited SP
4. Max Switch Gauge
5. No Skills Cooldown
6. Unlimited Jumps
7. One-Hit Kills
8. Unlimited Items
9. Easy Crafting
10. Max Smith Level
11. Unlimited YRD
12. Unlimited BP
13. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/04/2018
    Started development

• 07/04/2018
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

sorry but im a little clueless on how the process works with adding games to infinity. does the trainer cheats get add after the initial release?

here’s a screenshot of what i’m seeing.

I’m having the same issue. Exact same screen, even after downloading the pack. Anyone figured out a fix yet?

I am also having this same issue. I’m not exactly sure why this is happening, but even after restarting infinity and my computer multiple times nothing changes. Just a bit more information, I am running Infinity as admin if that helps. Been wanting to see this game added for awhile, and I’m a little sad that Infinity doesn’t want to work properly.

1 Like

SAme issue here :frowning:

Same issue here too…:cry:

Same here people

any word on what is going on?

A post was merged into an existing topic: WeMod Testimonials - Post them here!

I can see it on screen now but I haven’t tried it yet so I’ll see to it tomorrow to see if it all works

1 Like

@Zach and everyone else, all of the trainer works, I played for a few hours with all the cheats on and not a single crash happened, so thank you @STiNGERR for the hard work.

1 Like

Nice! This is why I LOVE WeMod!

1 Like

Right Tumis24 not like codejunkies, lazy workers. Maybe we should get wemod to take over codejunkies!!!

Naaa codejunkies does only console crap. This focus is only pc now

lol codejunkies doesnt support consoles anymore or handheld,they’re to focused on pokemon go Devices.

Just to clarify: how does the infinite items cheat work? I’ve been playing with it on and some items are infinite while others are not. Is there a process or something in order for an item to become infinite?

…odd little message pops up when I try to run this one, and haven’t found a solution.
I did re-download the game to try again, but that didn’t help
Does Steam not provide the 64 bit version, or…?

Edit: Alternatively, and this is after clicking around a bit, the launcher could be 32-bit, with the game could be 64-bit, so I just had to change what the trainer was launching (from “AWVSSAO_Launcher.exe” to “AWVSSAO.exe”). Not sure why that’s a thing, but… that’s the solution, for anyone that wants to know, I guess.
Sorry for bumping this, btw.

3 Likes

Glad you got it figured out this dont look to be too popular with your only comment in a year so probably on the back burner
But you got it !

1 Like

Same me it also say
im run32 bit but i dont how to change 32 bit to 64 bit

Welcome to the community @ivanlws.

The solution was posted just two posts above yours. Please read before posting in forums.

Click the down arrow next to the play button to change the .exe.