ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

but u have to buy the dlc or…?

Need a debug… The trainer might be influenced by the new DLC. Meeting forced closed issue.

yes, unless u have the season pass

Unlimited MRP not working

2 Likes

same here

The ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited Secondary Missiles never works for me. The cheat activates and the UI never shows the number of secondary missiles I have as maxed out all the time, but I eventually can’t fire anymore of them anyway (as if they ran out).

For example, the UI will always say I have 99 All Direction Multi-Purpose Missiles no matter how many I fire, but after they will eventually run out despite the UI telling me I still have 99. I’ve tested this on both main campaign missions as well as the single-player DLC missions.

Every other cheat works fine for me.

Yeah, the infinite ammo cheat while using the admm’s on the CFA-44 are busted. @STiNGERR If you ever get the time please fix this issue, the CFA is my favorite aircraft ingame, and being limited by the small ammo capacity of the admm’s is very annoying, The CFA-44 is a dlc aircraft FYI.

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

So…has nobody ever considered a mod to allow for unlimited upgrades? To clarify, I do not mean, allow multiplayer upgrades. Rather, I’m suggesting removing the upgrade slot limits, as well as, if possible, removing the upgrade part limits, or at least doubling them.
Has nobody considered this? I ask, since, like many people, I spent a ton of time, even without mods, trying to unlock everything so I could play a heavily customized plane in single player, but all anyone seems to want to do is talk up the multiplayer, which personally, I hate.

2 Likes

yea same problem with me

i think that cannot be done, or at least would be very difficult to implement.

if im correct based on some info from Project Aces, the way the slots work is hard coded.

Changes:

Thanks

Just want to know if these cheats will affect my account. I would only use them in single player exclusively but i have no idea of how punishing will the anticheat system is on this game. Thanks in advance!

We aren’t aware of any bans resulting from using the cheats in singleplayer.

ive been using them endlessly just to dominate the game. never been banned, just DONT open multiplayer with wemod running.

Even after the update the trainer seems to work.

The trainer makes mission 5 “444” freeze and crash.

Game got an anti-cheaters update today. Not sure if this affects those using cheats for single player, or only if you enter multiplayer or what.