Achievements unlocked using Diamond

I have a question, if i used horizon diamond to unlock achievements would it be scanable by truecachievements.com scaners and update my stats? I aim not only to increase my GS on xbox but also to increase my stats on TA with completed games and achievements.
Does any body know the answer? Before i join diamond

I don’t see why not, modded achievements work the same way as legit ones do. Just make sure it syncs with xbox live, normally you just have to go online for it to sync.

Do not mod achievements if you want your stats tracked on trueachievements.com - https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=666273 and you will understand no program can simulate unlocking an achievement online. You can use it for offline achievements that will not have a timestamp. I was on the enforcement team and they have a built in scan to detect this now.

Ahhh i finally found you.! I used horizon very stupidly and unlocked quite a few achievments and was banned for only like 30 days and wiped my score to zero haha and my stamp has cheater on it. I dont mind having the cheater on there tho proud of that !
O well that was like 5-6 years ago dont even use xbox any more

1 Like