Act of Aggression Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Act of Aggression Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Enemies Have No Resources
3. Instant Builds
4. Cheap Units

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 06/18/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

hi, first time poster so not sure if i’m mentioning this in the right place or not considering the trainer got updated 2 months ago and this post is dated as the initial release but every discussion link takes me here so yeah …

just dropping the a mention that none of the cheats function with the current steam release of the game (neither with the base game or the reboot addition)

to elaborate i’m running ver. 3.0.3 of infinity and whenever i toggle any of the cheats they either don’t turn on or turn on and then turn themselves off. the only one that works is the instant build which somewhat breaks the game as soon as you purchase on upgrade or building which gets stuck in this weird infinite build state

Also having the same concerns above, I read the important information but I was still confused if this is how the trainer is supposed to work or not.

unsure whos doing updates for this but nothing works in steam release.
any chance of an update chaps?.

It needs a new trainer.

1 Like

@STN hey, first of all thanks for coming back to this thread, I know you guys are super busy working on other newer games to come back to all the older ones especially if there not that popular, Just wondering if theirs a rough eta on an update for this trainer

tbh not important for me,ive just un installed this game,didnt realise how crap it is lmao.

If enough people show interest, i can update it. Because it doesn’t need an update rather a new trainer made from scratch because of how much the game has changed since i first made the trainer.

I have ignored it because game is pretty much dead.

np STN I understand

I am going through the same thing the units gets stuck in an infinite build time and doesn’t create anymore units also like EnigmaticENIGMA said whenever i toggle any of the cheats they either don’t turn on or turn on and then turn themselves off. the only one that works is the instant build which somewhat breaks the game as soon as you purchase on upgrade or building which gets stuck in this weird infinite build state. is there any way to fix this

read posts above yours and you have your answer

At least they are showing intrest.

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m submitting this in the right place or not but I have been experiencing some troubles with this trainer. Earlier today, (1/31/2018) I tried the trainer on “Act of Aggression” and none of the cheats seemed to work. When I toggled them in Skrimish, they turned on and then immediately turned off. Except for the “Instant Building” cheat, it turned on but did not effect anything. Later in the day I tried it and the game said it couldn’t locate the shortcut to opening “Act of Aggression” even though it would whenever I hit play on “Infinity”. Lastly, for all games that I play that are compatible, with “Infinity”, and downloaded. It still wont acknowledge that the game is open, just because I didn’t launch it from “Infinity”. I would like to end it on that note, and if anybody knows a fix to any of these problems, I would be more than happy to hear them, thank you.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Is it due to reboot version?

i have the same problem do we have a eta on a new trainer?

This is in serious need of an update.

only 1 cheat works and i think its enemies have no resources