Action Taimanin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited health and super damage only apply to the enemy after the new patch, update please

1 Like

Ya just got done a mission same problem

Unlimited health affects enemies and Super Dmg activates but nothing happens as far as i can tell,Please update and thx!

1 Like

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Thanks, MrAntiFun.

1 Like

The HP of barrels in stage 4 of the latest event is tied to unlimited HP hack, disable it to kill them

Thanks again MrAntiFun!

is emily simmons the only one that does not work with the damage hack?

as far as i can say yeah and some skills 4 the characters and it is annoying

1 Like

Looks like GodMode only work for a melee attack. The only ranged attack that works with god mode is Yukikaze’s attack…

With the new update (new main quest and event), the trainer still working.

Is it possible to add a modifier for gift affinity?

Instead of +20, make it +10000.

That would be nice-also just tested the trainer now and as far as i can say Unlimited HP and Super Damage works(these are the only 2 options i use 4 the most part)

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Does the trainer work with the new “Secret Quest”?

I know it’s better not to use the trainer on Time Trials and Battle Arena, since it will get you banned, but how about the Secret Quest, will using it will get you banned also?

Super damage doesn’t work on Emily Simmons!!! Please solve the problem soon, thx!!!
艾米丽西蒙斯的超级伤害不起作用!!!!!!!!!!!! 请尽快更新解决,谢谢!!!!!!

1 Like

Super damage doesn’t work on Emily Simmons!!!

Sadly it would seem super damage does not work on Kamimura Makia i hope this can be fixed!!! thx

1 Like

Emily simmons as far as i can tell will never get fixed with the super damage,i do hope however that it gets fixed for Maika though!

Unless someone wants to provide an account with all characters unlocked the issue will not be fixed. MAF does not have the time to unlock everything and spending hundreds of dollars to unlock the characters doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes