Add thousands of trainers for free(wemod read and respond)

there games that have never been updated in years(4 years and more)on gamecopywold.(the versions of the game are shown for some games)also on cheathappens. there trainers made for game that have never been update in years,theres only 1 trainer made for the game,find every game that has only 1 version of the game on gamecopyworld and cheathappens.,search for a free download of the game on a search engine,download the game and make a trainer for the game,the game has never been updated in years so when you make a trainer for the game you only have to make the trainer ounce if the game truly never updates(usually game that have 1 version for 4 or more year never updated)
for example a game called 7554 has only one verison for the game and till this day has never been updated find a free download for the game on a search engine dowload the game and make a trainer for the game,in this process you will be able to add 1,000’s of trainers to this website for free!
also if a game has multiple versions of the game but has never been updated in years then try to find the newest version of the game on a search engine with free download search the game and the version number with free download

also respond i wanna know if you will try this

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion.

First of all - GameCopyWorld are not a proper or reputable business. They are pirates who steal, repack and re-upload software that other people made. By downloading from GCW you are:

1. Putting yourself at risk of being infected by malware, spyware, viruses and cryptominers that were repacked into stolen software bundles.
  2. Stealing revenue from the true creators of the software.
  3. Supporting theft of intellectual property by generating GCW money through ad revenue and any data they mine from you with their shady re-packed junk.

In other words, GCW are no better than software pirates stealing the hard work and revenue from the true creators who put their time, money, blood, sweat and tears into the software, which they rely on to feed their families. They regularly stole content from @MrAntiFun, before he joined WeMod where trainers are impossible to steal thanks to secret state-of-the-art encryption. You should not be supporting GCW by visiting their website, let alone downloading anything from them.

As for your suggestion - All trainers at WeMod are free to use. Here’s a quoted post of mine from elsewhere.

And we only make trainers if the game is democratically popular within the WeMod community. Otherwise it is an uneconomical waste of time, money and server space, all of which are finite. See here for how trainers get made or updated here: Game Queue.

1 Like

you dont understand this aint about getting a trainer for free this is about getting a game thATo WOuld cost money and getting the game for free making a trainer that would originally cost money to make but makeing the trainer for free,the game would also have only one version for the game,the time makeing trainers for a game that would have 20 versions of the game you would have made 20 trainers for 1games with no paying money for the game plus these games have never updated in years usually these game dont ever update based on this you dont need to make mutliple trainers for the same game,
pretend you trainers for 10 games each game you have made 20 trainers for each game because the game has 20 verisons of the game in this amount of time you would be able to make 200 trainers for 200 games,now you said you make games that wemod memebers choose but let me tell you this when you add thousands of new games useing my tactic you increase the amount of games avaliable you also increase the possibility of getting new wemod members because its possible a individual will come here and desire no game but when you add tousands of new games you maybe get a game he desires plus when you add thousands of new games you will increase your status in trainer websites to come close to possibily being more trainers then cheathappens,so understand if you get the games at one version or at the last version for free and add them to this website you will be closer to becoming a stronger trainer website

understand this scenario you have 100 games each you have to make 20 trainers for each because they have 20 versions you would have to make 2,000 trainers for 100 games if you made a trainer for a game that only has 1 version(has never been updated in years) you will make 2,000 trainers for 2,000 games,imagine adding 2,000 games to this website in a few mounths,you will become a much stronger trainer website all for free

Hello!

Thank you for your reply. But no, I understood that perfectly. :slight_smile:

1. As I already said, WeMod only makes trainers for games that are democratically popular with the WeMod community.
  2. Getting paid games for free is called theft, which is against the law. WeMod is a legitimate business which has laws to respect and obey, if it doesn’t want to get sued and shut down by courts of law.
  3. It’s a complete waste of time making trainers to deliberately work with stolen copies of games. Here’s why (click).
  4. Even if the game is free, the trainer still costs money to make and maintain. Trainer developers need to get paid for their time and the trainer needs to be stored on a server which has running and maintenance costs.
  5. This will take all of the trainer developer’s time away from creating or updating trainers that the community actually have a proven interest in having. If a trainer doesn’t exist, the game isn’t popular enough anymore, simple as that.

CheatHappens is a substandard and greedy trainer service. WeMod’s software is far superior, is far more complicated to make trainers for, has more trainer developers, is safer, is protected with unbroken and secret state of the art encryption and has a much larger community. Comparing WeMod to CH is like comparing Rome to a sandcastle.

i got some knowledge for you but just tell me you read it
Getting paid games for free is called theft, which is against the law. WeMod is a legitimate business which has laws to respect and obey, if it doesn’t want to get sued
get a laptop encrypt the laptop harddrive get a vpn download the games for feee on another individuals wifi
when you make the trainers for a free game also encypt the usb
your undetected by the law,use the laptop on another individuals wifi for mounths making trainers for games your getting for free from the internet,then you make made thousands of trainer put them on a encrypt usb,encrypt your regular computer you use,plug the encrypted usb into the computer,move the trainers into the computer,make copys of the trainer,file shred(permently delete the other original trainers
)take your encrypted usb and break the usb with a sludgehammer now your safe i dont choose for you to tell me you will do this but just tell me you read this

Okey, just cause you say it WeMod will commit a crime. GREAT IDEA!

im givng a idea to them i understand the idea is illegal but they are able to do this idea secretly

any wemod admin or moderator read my last post and delete this topic

Gotcha, the moral of the story is: You’re allowed to do crimes, just do them in secrecy!

1 Like